• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Indigo, Crystal, and Rainbow children

Snoopy

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I know the topic it self doesn’t have any occult intent, but does anyone have any clear background or evidence on this topic and if it is true how would it effect different mages

Im doing more research on the topic as we speak but I just wanted to put this here to see what I can catch.

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I know the topic it self doesn’t have any occult intent, but does anyone have any clear background or evidence on this topic and if it is true how would it effect different mages

Im doing more research on the topic as we speak but I just wanted to put this here to see what I can catch.
On the contrary I think the idea of those topics are very closely related to the occult, I just don’t think the people who claim that type of stuff knows what it actually means. Indigo child, are children who are born that seem to see beyond the veil, but they deny it under the ego of being special instead of realizing we are all indigo children. Some… some Occultist do the same thing when not working with the higher self. they study how to manipulate the energy of what they could see beyond the veil, or where they line up. Spirituality is a strong tool for a chaos magician because they need to dive into different beliefs but also not take anything too seriously
“If nothing is true then everything is permitted”. A false spiritual person do things out of a false pretense and their ego causes it to backfire. An occultist is able to harness the energy and are better adapt. Especially RHP people.
Ya Know? That’s just an opinion it from a rabbit.
🐇 🥕

Snoopy

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
On the contrary I think the idea of those topics are very closely related to the occult, I just don’t think the people who claim that type of stuff knows what it actually means. Indigo child, are children who are born that seem to see beyond the veil, but they deny it under the ego of being special instead of realizing we are all indigo children. Some… some Occultist do the same thing when not working with the higher self. they study how to manipulate the energy of what they could see beyond the veil, or where they line up. Spirituality is a strong tool for a chaos magician because they need to dive into different beliefs but also not take anything too seriously
“If nothing is true then everything is permitted”. A false spiritual person do things out of a false pretense and their ego causes it to backfire. An occultist is able to harness the energy and are better adapt. Especially RHP people.
🐇 🥕
Thank you for the reply do you think it depends on the time you were born or would you say every year or child (indigo/crystal/rainbow) are just evolutions of the energy that’s already been here ?

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you for the reply do you think it depends on the time you were born or would you say every year or child (indigo/crystal/rainbow) are just evolutions of the energy that’s already been here ?
I’d say it depends on both, you don’t strictly need to be born at a certain time or anything but those who are very logical just don’t seem to get it as easily, and some go too deep into not being logical at all and think they are somehow special. We all have our place in this world.
The evolution of energy that comes here is how the individual understands and manipulates it, I’m not quite sure if anyone comes here with different energy but I do think the zeitgeist is really pushing things towards people’s awakening and understanding.

Snoopy

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
🐇
I’d say it depends on both, you don’t strictly need to be born at a certain time or anything but those who are very logical just don’t seem to get it as easily, and some go too deep into not being logical at all and think they are somehow special. We all have our place in this world.
The evolution of energy that comes here is how the individual understands and manipulates it, I’m not quite sure if anyone comes here with different energy but I do think the zeitgeist is really pushing things towards people’s awakening and understanding.
Truth.