• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Inducing trance, breaking trance, and triggers/anchors

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
So, what are your methods for 8nduc8ngntrance, breaking trance and use of anchors/triggers to induce and break alpha states or Theta-Gamma states (trance states)?
Post automatically merged:

One thing I've found helpful are Satanism or Satan and Sons on YouTube for listening to enn videos nonstop (angelic or demonic).
Listening to them and changing along by beads is an excellent way to induce trance.
Breaking trance is a tad more difficult.
Usually I twist my first two left hand fingers to induce trance, and first two fingers of right hand as an anchor for breaking trance.
I suppose different mantrum and mudras are a good way.

Satania, not Satanism. Sorry for auto correct above.

Last edited:

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Autogenic Training to fall into a relaxed state.
Usually I twist my first two left hand fingers to induce trance, and first two fingers of right hand as an anchor for breaking trance.
I suppose different mantrum and mudras are a good way.
Nice, when do you do this? About inducing, do you twist fingers when listening the entire enn or is it just in the moment you wish to fall into trance?

Reaction score
Awards
When starting the process, use the hand anchor first as a suggestion to the subconscious.
Play the enn and chant along until you get drowsy, then break the initial anchor and use the alternate anchor to break the trance.
In a more advanced stage such as Instant Alpha per Laurie Cabot in "Power of the Witch", you can state your intent to go to trance, and use the anchor.

I initially was studying "A Complete Course in Magic" by Kuriakos where he writes about it, but doesn't really address the beginner stage.

Reaction score
Awards
So, what are your methods for 8nduc8ngntrance, breaking trance and use of anchors/triggers to induce and break alpha states or Theta-Gamma states (trance states)?
Tapping my left wrist while repeating a single word. Still works fine. When I was doing a ton of trance work in my 20s it worked amazingly well.

-Eld

Reaction score
Awards
If you have ever been to a Catholic, Apostiolic or Pentecostal church, not saying it is not present in other churches or temples, but the mass, glossolalia occurrences, basking in the spirit, intense worship and prayer with incense scented altered states induces trance.
So much as recalling it vividly may induce trance.
If not, obtain a 54 beaded or 108 beaded preferably alternating black and white beads, chanting an easy to memorize and speak mantra or scripture quote, or even concentrating on an image and speaking the image, say "Spirit" for example, may also induce trance.