• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Interdimensional communication

Brixgh

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
That's a documentary by Daniel Drasin. One of my friends has sent it to me. It's not for faint-hearted. :)

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Watch the whole video please if you are willing to make any comments. I, too do not approve of everything I've seen here but there is deep research behind it which Imo deserves respect. We just try to understand and learn. Nothing more...

For those who want to delve more into the topic; there are some good books.

Anabela Cardoso - Glimpses of Another world
Robin Fay - In Pursuit of Physical Mediumship

Brixgh

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Sure, you are right.

When you have time please watch the whole video, it mentions different peculiar ways too, via air even

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Voice to skull technology was announced in 1974 but it seems to have gone silent since then. That is usually a sign that the technology is now too good for public knowledge.

This makes it harder to be sure whether communication is interdimensional.

Brixgh

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, I know these devices, but what I have mentioned the communication via air is not that. I have added a vid to here below about those devices.

I shall repeat that many rejections are kindly addressed in the video. Only for that reason, I asked kindly people to watch the video before making comments or reaching conclusions.

I also do not agree with everything I see in the video; however, I am quite sure that the aim is not to convince anybody but just to investigate and understand.

-----------
(Btw, here is a video about voice to skull devices; but I think that is completely different from communication via air which is mentioned in the video. Such tech generally go silent but there are good reasons for that, -wrong hands risk- )

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I saw the entire documentary. All I have o say: is interesting! You have to see it! The content of the film lead the viewer to a lots of questions and brought me to an event when, for 8 years ago I remember I got myself a phone call from a dead person who passed away short before the event (2 weeks). Explain that event to me? When I answered the phone.....nobody spoke! I don't know what that was supposed to indicate to me.

Reaction score
Awards
My view of Goetic seals has always been a 50-50 split on alchemy symbols and IEEE symbols, particularly of electronics or engineering concepts of a given symbol.
I always wondered if it is sort of like the ark of the covenant. Some sort of supernatural transmitter.