• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Interesting experiences with Hypnos

Nicolas Flamel

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I've recently gone down the rabbit hole that is deity work, and did I prayed to him to help me get a good nights sleep with good dreams. (This would be the second time I have prayed for this) last night was different though because when I prayed I got this visualization of something tapping my nose, like with their finger. A spark of light came out and before I knew it I was passing out. Probably took less than 5 minutes for me to go to bed. I know it ain't much but when you factor in that I was wide awake beforehand as I am an insomniac occasionally.

I dunno, but I encourage you all to try a quick prayer to Hypnos if you want to fall asleep. Also I had never worked with Hypnos previously, just called out asked for a good nights sleep. Could easily be coincidence but I choose to believe otherwise.

Thought it was neat so I shared.

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
tapping my nose, like with their finger.
That's cool. I have a number of times had something like that happen - someone tapping my forehead or face (not with Hypnos but during the slumber just before falling asleep) but it always wakes me up.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
That's cool. I have a number of times had something like that happen - someone tapping my forehead or face (not with Hypnos but during the slumber just before falling asleep) but it always wakes me up.
I actually do this to people when they want to sleep.

But yeah, I too have serious issues falling asleep, so I will try this too.