• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Greetings---what are you into in terms of magick?

Sabbatius

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Greetings---what are you into in terms of magick?
Honestly, an eclectic Hodge~Podge of Ceremonial, Heathen, Trad and a long, long history of a familial/cultural tradition of Firekeeping. What is the majority of the practitioners here?

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Honestly, an eclectic Hodge~Podge of Ceremonial, Heathen, Trad and a long, long history of a familial/cultural tradition of Firekeeping. What is the majority of the practitioners here?
Welcome to the forum!

I don't know if we have a majority :)

I myself am a theoretical, materialist wizard :)

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
A rather varied lot. You might say the forum is frequently subject to eclectic fits.

Sabbatius

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Hello! ~Waves to you from the Pacific NorthWest, America~
Post automatically merged:

What's this?
I am a member of the Ottawa Tribe. My Uncle raised me as a Waabanowin, Medicine of the Dawn, hence a Firekeeper. We utilize hearth fires and outdoor pyres for spiritual practice and connection to the Manitous. Many of my family were Midewiwin, loosely, Medicine People. Sadly most of the family went the way of the local Baptist and Catholic Sunday services. We all were brought up to attend the cult of Jesus, though.

~Waves from Wisconsin- home of beer, bratwurst and cheese!~

Ziran

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
~Waves from Wisconsin- home of beer, bratwurst and cheese!~

Thank you, It's a great pleasure to meet you. Wisconsin sounds lovely. The lakes and forest there, I understand, are unparalleled? I hope to spend some time there some day. Maybe try some of those goodies.

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Spiritual scientist is what I would call myself, but heavily into a pretty crude shamanistic initiation with the "Lord's curse" so everything just seems cursed at the moment.

Welcome to the forums :)

Ziran

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
everything just seems cursed at the moment.

Keep going. You'll reorient yourself. What you're experiencing is a natural consequence of realizing interconnected-ness. But it gets better.

Reality is spherical. Keep going. Eventually you'll find yourself right-side up.

Message me if I can be of some assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.