• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Introducing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

freywing

Visitor
Reaction score
...me!
Name(s): Shepard, Freywing, Shepfax
Pronouns: he/him or they/them, up to you to pick
Background:
I began dabbling in eclectic paganism about 10 years ago now, completely empty-headed and naively assuming every single thing I read on Google was true, safe, and effective. Since then, I pivoted to Nordic Heathenry, taking polytheism more seriously as of about 6 years ago. I consider myself a reconstructionist, but not a strict one by any stretch. (example: rune reading is a big part of my work and its specifics are seldom attested historically!) Folklore from places like Iceland, Denmark, and southern/alpine Germany particularly fascinates me. Recently I've delved back into the path of witchcraft, picking up Cat Heath's book about heathen magic specifically, and wanting to connect with people and works who are fit within a "witchy" framework without necessarily being the same kind of heathen/pagan as myself.

I haven't been an active user of any particular forum in well over 10 years, maybe even 15 (yes I was on forums when I was much too young), so I'm eager to try and check up here as often as I remember!

Status
Not open for further replies.