• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Introduction - Frater Rex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frater Rex

Visitor
Reaction score
Good Day Guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself and state my intentions. Currently, I'd like to consider myself a neophyte, although I'd realistically be more of an occult researcher due to my lack of temple space. This is also my first real commitment to a dedicated forum community. Just looking for a group of like-minded and practitioners to converse and commune with. At some point in the foreseeable future, I do intend to conduct workings in which I'd most likely consult this space for advice regarding such.

looking foreward to sharing with you.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello!

There are people in this forum who do practical workings despite lack of temple space, so please don't let that be the thing that stops you! People would be very happy to give suggestions based on your specific circumstances, if you feel like asking for it at some point

Not that there's anything wrong with sticking to research if that's the part you enjoy, people are too down on magical researchers sometimes imo

Here's the Appendix of Aidan Wachter's book Changeling, written for people in prison and other restrictive circumstances, in case it's of interest to you

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Good Day Guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself and state my intentions. Currently, I'd like to consider myself a neophyte, although I'd realistically be more of an occult researcher due to my lack of temple space. This is also my first real commitment to a dedicated forum community. Just looking for a group of like-minded and practitioners to converse and commune with. At some point in the foreseeable future, I do intend to conduct workings in which I'd most likely consult this space for advice regarding such.

looking foreward to sharing with you.
Welcome. Temple space? I guess that depends on one's tradition. I do at least some rites that can be performed outdoors. Crowley speaks of using a hotel room in Mexico where he was staying. Like I keep telling my wife and neighbors, "Find reasons why you can, not cannot." (I live in among an overly-cautious Volk.)

Frater Rex

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello!

There are people in this forum who do practical workings despite lack of temple space, so please don't let that be the thing that stops you! People would be very happy to give suggestions based on your specific circumstances, if you feel like asking for it at some point

Not that there's anything wrong with sticking to research if that's the part you enjoy, people are too down on magical researchers sometimes imo

Here's the Appendix of Aidan Wachter's book Changeling, written for people in prison and other restrictive circumstances, in case it's of interest to you

Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.