• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGoodGuy

Visitor
Reaction score
As my username suggests, I’m a morally upstanding individual. I’m in my 20s and have been interested in religion and occultism and everything between for some time.
I’m not really an internet person, I’ve only used wizard forums as a library, until now.
I find the ability of those here to find otherwise unfindable books to be extraordinary, almost… magical.
joking of course (or am I?)
I am

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hi there, welcome!
Youve seen the tv series 'the good place'?
All kidding aside, can you share what religion and morals? And do you think the 2 are supportive or at war?

And of course in what occult corner do you find peace?

TheGoodGuy

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi there, welcome!
Youve seen the tv series 'the good place'?
All kidding aside, can you share what religion and morals? And do you think the 2 are supportive or at war?

And of course in what occult corner do you find peace?
When it comes to religion I am definitely most interested in christianity and especially the symbolism in the bible. Honestly when I mentioned morals I was just being hyperbolic because of the username, I already forgot why I chose it.
I must say I am fascinated by alchemy, and I mean laboratory alchemy, whether it be spagyrics or transmuting lead into gold with the philosophers stone (although I haven’t come far with the latter, unfortunately).

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Cool! My mum is a minister. I learned a lot from her.

Imho if you want to turn lead into gold you dont need stones. Only when building you use rocks. Pure gold is soft like a Sundae ice-cream.

TheGoodGuy

Visitor
Reaction score
Cool! My mum is a minister. I learned a lot from her.

Imho if you want to turn lead into gold you dont need stones. Only when building you use rocks. Pure gold is soft like a Sundae ice-cream.
Why build anything yourself? Just evoke demonic intelligence's and shout hebrew at them until they build you a castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.