• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Introduction

Justlostmydawg

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I am a 22 year old male from UK, I have been interested in the esoteric since I was 16 but only developed a consistent practice since my 20s. I currently work with and draw inspiration from the Bertiaux material, as well as Grant but my practice is largely personal, eclectic and solitary. I guess to some that would make me chaos magician. I have some knowledge in Thelema and even though I've never applied to join any lineages , I have been through the A.:.A.:. reading list for student grade that is publicly available. I also have a decent foot into philosophy in general with a bachelors degree.

I am seeking to broaden my knowledge of Eastern philosophy, I have not implored deeply into Buddhism and Taoism as much as I would like to beyond the translations of Crowley and little I did in university.

I hope to meet some cool people and would love to become an active member, though I am new to this format and don't use much social media in general. I came across this site when I was sourcing the Monastery of seven rays lectures and appreciate some of the things being shared here.

See you guys around - Dawg