• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Invoking rituals only for a month

Reaction score
Awards
Ave,

I am considering doing invoking only for the next month, and was wondering what the side effects might be:
Qabbalistic Cross Ritual
Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, invoking Earth
Middle Pillar Ritual
Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram, invoking Saturn
Invoking the Four Powers of Earth

These, in addition to the adorations and visualizations and meditations; candle Magick also running simultaneously. Affirmations for Novenas made to be an invoking form.

Heavy earth, Saturn and Spirit invoked daily.

Care and thanks,

Nocte Ac Die

Reaction score
Awards
Well, will start today. Other than restriction 8n some areas, I can't see invoking Saturn as disastrous.
Just so I'm clear, yes, Saturn can deal with death Magick, illnesses caused through magic, cursing, but can also nullify, negate and restrict those energies; dont get it twisted, he's not for the sake of evil.
Also, keeper of akashic records. All 9ur words thoughts and deeds known and recorded for our judgement day...or nullifying bad entries ourselves through access to them and hard work and humility.
So what's the worst I can expect? Death and torment in hell? That's expected ATM anyway. Because I'm an adult taking self responsibility for my actions and reactions.
The question is on Saturn itself being invoked daily, what's the side effect, premature aging? Desire to posess a scythe?

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
my experiences: Saturn is a companion in long time processes, he brings a slow, but steady and sturdy change. Sometimes you feel stuck in the mud, being too heavy to move on. His lesson is not an easy one in these situations, cause he wants you to do all the work on your own and you really need patience.

In good times though he brings the comfort of rest, feasting and satisfaction. Also a very deep, strong, stable power from the dark and silent realms of the earth, maybe even contact to ancestors.

Reaction score
Awards
my experiences: Saturn is a companion in long time processes, he brings a slow, but steady and sturdy change. Sometimes you feel stuck in the mud, being too heavy to move on. His lesson is not an easy one in these situations, cause he wants you to do all the work on your own and you really need patience.

In good times though he brings the comfort of rest, feasting and satisfaction. Also a very deep, strong, stable power from the dark and silent realms of the earth, maybe even contact to ancestors.
Thank you! Excellent ideas in thoughts.

Reaction score
Awards
I have 5 planets in three earth houses. This is a good thing on your point on patience. With five scattered in nine houses, air might be okay, water and fire and portal might be bears.

Reaction score
Awards
I am on the side as a project using the black+white mirror of introspection, to note undesired characteristics, and to use candle and Hermetic and Qabbalistic magic to transform them into more desirable characteristics.

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
in the seventh house Saturn is then a kind of mirror for you, expressing himself in close relationships. Taurus brings his own patience and sturdiness, this means that Saturn will either strengthen you in these qualities or ask you to work hard on these qualities. Since you're working magically with him, you might meet the influence of Saturn in your external world and face the challenge to learn more about your own base ground, about being calm and strong in finding, defining and defending the borders of your own magical realms and maybe about getting in contact with a kind of magic, which will ask you to open up for it slowly, if you are willing to accept it as a long term relationship.

Of course this could also mean being challenged about a long term relationship to a living human being. ;)