• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Is a demon/evil spirit invading my dreams

Gregorius

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I normally just dream nonsense but this week every one of the dreams i had were somehow about tempting me
Today i finally gaine awarness in the dream but somehow still couldnt controll it i forgot my daily lbrp once this week but other than that i have been doing my banishing
Anyone have and ideas what this is?

Milton

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Under normal circumstances, probably not, however as you're a practitioner; chances are a bit higher.
I wouldn't know, only you can figure it out tbh

Reaction score
Awards
Like Milton said, probably not. And not doing a banishing ritual for a day isn’t really a big deal. No clue what the rest of your practice is like

Most likely just mundane stuff your psyche is working through, tho being aware that it’s a dream and still having no control over it is bit odd in my personal experience.

Food for thought, you can work magic/banish while in a dream. If you practice a ritual enough times where doing it becomes second nature to you, you’ll find it becomes almost effortless to complete it in a dream/trance state as well. A very useful skill for a practitioner.

-Eld

Reaction score
Not likely, if this temptation is something you struggle with IRL, then it's natural that you'll see a representation of this struggle in your dreams.

Saint

I / Me / Myself
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I normally just dream nonsense but this week every one of the dreams i had were somehow about tempting me
Today i finally gaine awarness in the dream but somehow still couldnt controll it i forgot my daily lbrp once this week but other than that i have been doing my banishing
Anyone have and ideas what this is?

Having similar dreams does not necessarily mean you are invaded. There are different type of dreams, depending on the state of your sleep, they bear various meanings; it is a matter of "where" so what/which kind of state these dreams are happening.

In most dreams we possibly witness, our subconscious is what mainly active. These are the ones we can remember most often, due to our state of sleep. It can be considered as the reflection of your current mental, emotional, physical state, a collection of your experiences mixed together; these can appear like dreams which makes no sense, usually a mixture of the things that are influencing you on physical or vital level. In fact, these have no deeper meanings.

However, they can be important sometimes, if we use them like "indicators" of our current state, but generally speaking, they are not equal to dreams that are a formation of your journey, like when your consciousness wander to the mental, vital or inner physical because during these times, the inner mental, physical and vital being/consciousness is active. Those are actual experiences you've went through while your body has been left behind, and your subconsciousness is resting, while the inner being have risen above, to experience.

I'd suggest you to observe your life first. Try to figure out what your dreams may possibly point at. It can be an addiction, a possible obsession, an excessive interest, something new that excites you or situations in which you need self-control and so on.
No need to panic. Keep cleanse your environment, yourself, continue your daily routine, including the spiritual one, and move on for now. If it is something significant, you'd have it back again.

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Honestly, I do the lbrp once every 1-3 months. Any worrying dreams could be a sign of a troubled mind (not necessarily bad, could just be a bit of stress) keep a dream journal, it’ll help you remember more and be able to recognize any occurring patterns, 👍