• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Is anyone else here Traveling Men/Women? Where were you born? 3 or 4? How are you tried?

Nana

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Howard Z. Plummer 131 out of Vicenza, IT. FAA. The scythe.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
can you guide me to a forrest you dont like, tobi needs me.
ow i got a 3-6-9 snake, but i rather 5-4.
and my birth is not even my business, let alone others...

ow and on a personal note: thank you and your spirits, these people i help are healing now, bows.

Nana

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
can you guide me to a forrest you dont like, tobi needs me.
ow i got a 3-6-9 snake, but i rather 5-4.
and my birth is not even my business, let alone others...

ow and on a personal note: thank you and your spirits, these people i help are healing now, bows.
You are welcome, my friend.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Dudes, wtf
It’s a Freemason thing. Pretty sure they’re not supposed to explain it to us if we’re non-masons. At least, if what my Freemason dad told me about secrecy was any indicator.

Drezuli

Apprentice
Reaction score
It’s a Freemason thing. Pretty sure they’re not supposed to explain it to us if we’re non-masons. At least, if what my Freemason dad told me about secrecy was any indicator.

No shit. If I cared I'd ask the masons in my family.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Some things cant be explained, either you know or you dont. That being said, learning a new language has never killed somebody. I am btw also not a mason, have no secret handshake or an all seeing eye on my forehead...

So scottish wanna do a 3? And you drezuli seem to lean more towards route 66 and its perks. But who knows we might be able to make a 69 out of you..

Good luck!