• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Is it bad if a guy likes another female outside his marriage and actions a love spell?

funkeeman

Neophyte
Reaction score
So I know this dude who is married, wife and kids , all good... he is just into something else on the side....I sort of dont like this myself but refrained from asking him how he felt if his wife was into another guy on the side....but he went on about having something on the side or even in the same dish...which I sort of can see he doubted as his wife is pretty jealous already lol!

he just told me he met someone who can cast a love only me love spell on this girl who he is sure lives him and his wife (she is Bi) , iam not sure how it will work out so I decided to ask people here since you all have so much experience.

Reaction score
Awards
Ypu could always get an item of hers, or some of her hair and write her full name on a piece of paper, and put the contents in a baby food jar thats been cleaned out, and the label taken off, and out in the freezer indefinitely.
This is known as a basic binding, Vovins Freezer Spell.

One would say four universal truths/commandments:
Thou shalt not murdrr;
Thou shalt not steal;
Thou shalt not lie.bear false witness;
Thou shall not commit adultery/cheat.

Therefore, yes, even in this age, its not a preferred scenario.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
If theirs was an open marriage or a polyamory relationship, there wouldn't be an issue of him "loving someone else outside the marriage", but I guess that they got married and always were the monogamous type of people, correct?

In this case he wants to "have his cake and eat it too", breaking his vows and disregarding how they had entered an exclusive monogamous relatio ship.
He wants to cheat, plain and simple.

The fact he wants to use a spell to enthral the other woman tells me that he is also a jealous person, because he doesn't want her seeking someone else, he wants her to only love him so he wants to "save her for himself" rather than let her be free to love as she wants and who she wants.

He's selfish.

I do wonder if his "side dish" talk would be fine if it came from his wife too, or if he would start saying something like "no, my wife has to love only me!".

People are usually fine with cheating or having lovers "on the side" when it's them having it, not their significant others or spouses.

I too find it tacky and tasteless to use a love spell on someone else.If you can't get them through mundane means then you don't really deserve them at all.

ScorpionGoddess

Neophyte
Reaction score
So I know this dude who is married, wife and kids , all good... he is just into something else on the side....I sort of dont like this myself but refrained from asking him how he felt if his wife was into another guy on the side....but he went on about having something on the side or even in the same dish...which I sort of can see he doubted as his wife is pretty jealous already lol!

he just told me he met someone who can cast a love only me love spell on this girl who he is sure lives him and his wife (she is Bi) , iam not sure how it will work out so I decided to ask people here since you all have so much experience.
other people's marriages are not my business, if their marriage was great - nobody would be looking for extra attention outside of their marriage, that being said - where prostitution is easily available - the number of divorces is lower, there are fewer incidences of sex crimes, less gender-based violence, less child abuse, it might be cheaper to hire a prostitute than cast a love spell - at least with a prostitute the service is guaranteed, whereas the outcome of a love spell remains questionable . . . any spell really - it's why I don't live in a palace in Switzerland with Jason Momoa . . .

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
if their marriage was great - nobody would be looking for extra attention outside of their marriage
That can be the case of some marriages indeed, the displeasure or lack of excitement can make someone seek it outside.

Problem is that the majority of stories I hear about cheating was more about one person in the relationship becoming greedy and wanting more than just their partner, and of course they didn't want their partner to be greedy like them and seek outside too.

So, greed and selfishness, with maybe a touch of narcissism since cheaters tend to make everything be about them.

where prostitution is easily available - the number of divorces is lower, there are fewer incidences of sex crimes, less gender-based violence, less child abuse
So you're saying that the root of unhappiness, violence and abuse in relationships is because people feel like they're "stuck at having sex with just one person"?

Then why marry or even enter a relationship if this is how they will end up feeling like?Why not stay alone but with open possibilities of ONS then?

it might be cheaper to hire a prostitute than cast a love spell
Cheaper, easier and you will be actually contributing to someone's survival(by paying a prostitute for their services).

it's why I don't live in a palace in Switzerland with Jason Momoa
Be honest...the way Jason Momoa is you would hardly be living in a palace.More likely living that traveling vanlife.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Then why marry or even enter a relationship if this is how they will end up feeling like?
Frankly, too many people marry young before they really know who they are and what they want from life. Not saying they shouldn't, it's just that ignorance and youth go hand in hand for the vast majority. Who am I to judge?

The love spell might actually work.

And then a month later the girlfriend and wife kick the guy out and live happily ever after? Short term desires, short term results. Play with Air and get blown away in the storm.

ScorpionGoddess

Neophyte
Reaction score
That can be the case of some marriages indeed, the displeasure or lack of excitement can make someone seek it outside.

Problem is that the majority of stories I hear about cheating was more about one person in the relationship becoming greedy and wanting more than just their partner, and of course they didn't want their partner to be greedy like them and seek outside too.

So, greed and selfishness, with maybe a touch of narcissism since cheaters tend to make everything be about them.

So you're saying that the root of unhappiness, violence and abuse in relationships is because people feel like they're "stuck at having sex with just one person"?

Then why marry or even enter a relationship if this is how they will end up feeling like?Why not stay alone but with open possibilities of ONS then?

Cheaper, easier and you will be actually contributing to someone's survival(by paying a prostitute for their services).

Be honest...the way Jason Momoa is you would hardly be living in a palace.More likely living that traveling vanlife.
which is fine - I'm hardly going to be impoverished as Jason Momoa's consort

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
The love spell might actually work.

And then a month later the girlfriend and wife kick the guy out and live happily ever after?
Plot twist, she ends up falling in love with the guy's wife while kicking him out of their lives.

No wife nor girlfriend for him.

ScorpionGoddess

Neophyte
Reaction score
Instead of having a SPECIFIC target in mind for romance - I'd strongly suggest on working on yourself to be the best version of yourself so you can naturally attract the right person to you, if you were Buddhist, I'd recommend meditating on Kurukulla:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Mad-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
Sounds like a toxic relationship and i know one dude who took so much abuse from his insecure wife that he ended up seen a girl he worked with in the army, his ex still puts him down even after he left her, and for the first 3 months of the separation she was begging for forgiveness insisting she would change, imagine that !, she simply does not get it

funkeeman

Neophyte
Reaction score
Sounds like a toxic relationship and i know one dude who took so much abuse from his insecure wife that he ended up seen a girl he worked with in the army, his ex still puts him down even after he left her, and for the first 3 months of the separation she was begging for forgiveness insisting she would change, imagine that !, she simply does not get it
yeah well it is what it is and thats everyone has their differences, a divorce would be the proper way but some people have too much in stake...or maybe they are swingers...but that wont do with some commenting here either which is kind of odd for a site that is supposed to have practitioners, I may be exaggerating this since I have found many crusade evangelists trolling sites like this over the years.
Post automatically merged:

Ypu could always get an item of hers, or some of her hair and write her full name on a piece of paper, and put the contents in a baby food jar thats been cleaned out, and the label taken off, and out in the freezer indefinitely.
This is known as a basic binding, Vovins Freezer Spell.

One would say four universal truths/commandments:
Thou shalt not murdrr;
Thou shalt not steal;
Thou shalt not lie.bear false witness;
Thou shall not commit adultery/cheat.

Therefore, yes, even in this age, its not a preferred scenario.
that does not apply to all the world does it and even so Judaism and Islam has polygamy although Christianity is notorious for adultery or even swinging lol

so what's your background, the baby jar in freezer spell? I thought freezer spells stopped someone in their tracks no?

Reaction score
Awards
My background is flip-flops, excuse the pun. Electronic part, that what a flip-flop gate is, an Inverter.
RHP, led down the LHP a few times. Try to stick to the RHP. Christian but not practicing. Past that, I have a lot to say in my journal.
I didn't think freezer spells were that bad if taken out after a time, but yes, you'd be freezing the persons actions, feelings, behaviors, etc. I think that was the idea behind it.

funkeeman

Neophyte
Reaction score
My background is flip-flops, excuse the pun. Electronic part, that what a flip-flop gate is, an Inverter.
RHP, led down the LHP a few times. Try to stick to the RHP. Christian but not practicing. Past that, I have a lot to say in my journal.
I didn't think freezer spells were that bad if taken out after a time, but yes, you'd be freezing the persons actions, feelings, behaviors, etc. I think that was the idea behind it.
so you picked a baby jar lol why not olive oil, frankincense, honey to sweeten someone etc, but regardless what you put in the freezer the idea is to temporary freeze someone's actions right? which is temporary negativity or blockage...no entity jinn or demons of course, all telepathic.. or am I wrong, would be interesting to know.

Reaction score
Awards
Sweetening jars, yes, maybe that could be used, but if there is a maliscious party at play, freezer spell might be the winner. No entities.

There is nothing wrong with liking someone outside of marriage, unless acted upon.
I think a sweetening hat would be better than a freezer spell, unless woman A is in imminent danger form woman B.

Last edited:

funkeeman

Neophyte
Reaction score
Sweetening jars, yes, maybe that could be used, but if there is a maliscious party at play, freezer spell might be the winner. No entities.

There is nothing wrong with liking someone outside of marriage, unless acted upon.
I think a sweetening hat would be better than a freezer spell, unless woman A is in imminent danger form woman B.
thats cool

My question is: Is the wife okay with that? Something like that is normal in open marriage, but if the wife wasn't told, it means the husband knows he is not doing the right thing.
Its why I asked some people's background here, its obviously Christian...cause if they where pagan, into the occult, WICCA, LHP etc the only correct one can say with out judging is what does the COUPLE want, sometimes one of the couple want to, they agree, they swing, maybe one is not sure cause they feel weird, but either way the Ten Commandments are long tossed int her bing if they are pagan and polygamous marriages (Judaism, Islam, Hinduism etc) have strict rules on having multiple wives and they cant be pagan like as in 3 Bi or Lesbian women marry etc..

This is how the Semitic religions observe marriage within the rulings, I think in Iran men marry the prostatutes for one day then break the contract, I guess they found a loop hole in the halacha in Iran, most muslims dont even know Muhammed had applied many rules from the Mishna Torah.., until the last century been gay, married was never even heard of, it was witchcraft and your burned alive..for the very reasons I mentioned.

Anyway I hate looong posts, sorry lol

Last edited: