• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Is it just me?

Someone's asking for help!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidJDean

Visitor
Reaction score
I’m a newbie and only came across this magical forum the other day and I’m still blown away from the vast amount of content and knowledgeable people at my disposal. Thank you sincerely to everyone for your contribution.

I’ve been a God fearing person since I can remember and are well aware of the existence of the unseen realm but because of religious indoctrination I’ve been taught to think its taboo and have mostly stayed away. Having said that it has never stopped the occasional lucid dream of me fighting against what appears to be a real spirit. It’s only ever against one spirit at a time but it always ends up in the same manner; me calling out to God in absolute fear to save me from what seems like near death, then I wake up.

Last night it occurred again but this time with a slightly different context and with a very different outcome. I was talking to a woman (in my dream) who I’ve never seen before when I discerned something very deceptive about her. Very quickly in our conversation it became apparent that she was an evil spirit and unlike in my other dreams I started to magically rise off the ground and over the top of a kitchen table as the exchange became aggressive. The spirit wasn’t the one lifting me off the ground but more like I was trying to show dominance over the spirit by towering over her. Either way I was no match for her ferocity and strength and again called for God’s help in fear of my life. I woke up in a sweat! This is the most terrifying dream you can ever imagine and what makes it worse is that it seems like it really did happen.

Admittedly I’ve been reading content from the WF’s forum and maybe this has been plaguing my mind?

Your thoughts and advice would be greatly appreciated please.

Thanks David.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum. Hmmm. Fear, Fear, FEAR! Fear God, Fear the Devil, and Fear your own humanity. I've been there before, though probably not exactly like you. I grew up hearing stories of demons possessing and attacking people. I also was taught to fear what God would do to people in His Day of Judgement. I even had occasional sleep paralysis which scared me. Long story short, I became an atheist by studying all the contradictions in the Bible and teachings of Churches. That phase of my life lasted about fifteen years before I started looking into the occult.

I think you can bypass the atheist stage. First you must recognize that there is nothing to fear from knowledge. Any god which would give its creation the ability to learn, question, and grow, and yet punish its creation for doing so, is not worthy of worship. Second, a lot of so-called Christian churches are just businesses. The ones that stoke the fear of God and the Devil are likely doing so because its good for business. It's also very damaging to people. The simple fact is, a lot of preachers are frauds, a lot of churches are materialistic, and many sects are little more than social clubs.

Jesus Christ was a miracle worker. He was a magician who used his powers to heal and his words to sooth the suffering of the poor and oppressed. The only ones who feared his message and works were the powerful and corrupt. If your church isn't teaching the Love of Christ, then the demons you fight in your dreams are there because of the failure of your church to teach and show love.

You can be a Christian and practice magic. This would require some mental flexibility on your part, because you would no longer worship The Bible. You would consider it a holy book, but also a very human book as well. For example, did you know that
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
That's right. Even Jesus' parable of heaven and hell (The Rich Man & Lazarus) is contradicted by his raising of a man named Lazarus from the dead. Where was Lazarus? Jesus told his followers that Lazarus was "sleeping," which he then had to explain meant that Lazarus had died. My point is, there are scriptures which seem to imply that magic was wrong, yet it is clear that magical things were being done by many of God's people. Protestantism put the Bible on such a high pedestal because that was its primary way of separating from the Catholic Church. Now that you know this, it's time you realize that it's an imperfect book and your responsibility as a child of God is to search for him. The occult can be a part of that search.

DavidJDean

Visitor
Reaction score
I agree with your sentiments regarding the church being a business. If money is the root of all evil how come churches keep asking for it? Lol. I haven’t regularly attended church for about 20 years only because I don’t put my confidence in man and this isn’t restricted to just the churches either. Any time man is involved it’s open for corruption whether it be religion, politics or even a wizard’s forum. It’s no coincidence that Psalms 118:8 is the middle vs of the bible, “It is better to trust in God than to put your confidence in man”.

I’m not debating you but the state of the dead changed from before Jesus was crucified to after Him being crucified and that’s why there seems to be conflicting biblical positions for the state of the dead but that's another topic altogether. I hold the bible to a higher esteem than yourself and obviously you’re not the only one but I personally believe the biggest cause of this is due to the bible being “lost in translation”.

Thank you for your valued comment.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
...discerned something very deceptive about her...I started to magically rise off the ground ........ I was no match for her ferocity and strength

In sleep most humans come out of the physical body and operate in the astral plane where rising off the ground is mostly by intent

It is common for humans to be host to other entities - both beneficial and adverse. In this case it seems that you became aware of an adverse entity connected to the woman. It may be that the entity objected to being discovered and filled the woman with aggression.

It is important to maintain positive attitudes and thoughts to avoid attracting adverse entities. Be careful where you sleep. e.g. Hartmann Grid

DavidJDean

Visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Roma for your insight and I shall investigate Hartmann Grid further.

Friggasdottir

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum. Hmmm. Fear, Fear, FEAR! Fear God, Fear the Devil, and Fear your own humanity. I've been there before, though probably not exactly like you. I grew up hearing stories of demons possessing and attacking people. I also was taught to fear what God would do to people in His Day of Judgement. I even had occasional sleep paralysis which scared me. Long story short, I became an atheist by studying all the contradictions in the Bible and teachings of Churches. That phase of my life lasted about fifteen years before I started looking into the occult.

I think you can bypass the atheist stage. First you must recognize that there is nothing to fear from knowledge. Any god which would give its creation the ability to learn, question, and grow, and yet punish its creation for doing so, is not worthy of worship. Second, a lot of so-called Christian churches are just businesses. The ones that stoke the fear of God and the Devil are likely doing so because its good for business. It's also very damaging to people. The simple fact is, a lot of preachers are frauds, a lot of churches are materialistic, and many sects are little more than social clubs.

Jesus Christ was a miracle worker. He was a magician who used his powers to heal and his words to sooth the suffering of the poor and oppressed. The only ones who feared his message and works were the powerful and corrupt. If your church isn't teaching the Love of Christ, then the demons you fight in your dreams are there because of the failure of your church to teach and show love.

You can be a Christian and practice magic. This would require some mental flexibility on your part, because you would no longer worship The Bible. You would consider it a holy book, but also a very human book as well. For example, did you know that
That's right. Even Jesus' parable of heaven and hell (The Rich Man & Lazarus) is contradicted by his raising of a man named Lazarus from the dead. Where was Lazarus? Jesus told his followers that Lazarus was "sleeping," which he then had to explain meant that Lazarus had died. My point is, there are scriptures which seem to imply that magic was wrong, yet it is clear that magical things were being done by many of God's people. Protestantism put the Bible on such a high pedestal because that was its primary way of separating from the Catholic Church. Now that you know this, it's time you realize that it's an imperfect book and your responsibility as a child of God is to search for him. The occult can be a part of that search.
This was a great answer. Your story is very like mine, except my foray into atheism was shorter. Contradictions in the Bible was a wakeup call for me and it snowballed from there. Realizing that spirituality was not a one choice (i.e. religion) to fit all, was an incredible lifting of a burden. Not having to have a religion be the one pat answer for everything, I was able to open my mind to the idea that the spiritual world is so big, so magnificent that we will never know all there is is to know. And that is ok. So now instead of praying to some faceless, middle eastern diety, I give thanks to my ancestors and to nature spirits and know that with magic I have much more of my own agency and power than I ever had before. Religion, I firmly believe, is a means to control humans and take away their knowledge of their own power within them. It always has been.
Post automatically merged:

I’m a newbie and only came across this magical forum the other day and I’m still blown away from the vast amount of content and knowledgeable people at my disposal. Thank you sincerely to everyone for your contribution.

I’ve been a God fearing person since I can remember and are well aware of the existence of the unseen realm but because of religious indoctrination I’ve been taught to think its taboo and have mostly stayed away. Having said that it has never stopped the occasional lucid dream of me fighting against what appears to be a real spirit. It’s only ever against one spirit at a time but it always ends up in the same manner; me calling out to God in absolute fear to save me from what seems like near death, then I wake up.

Last night it occurred again but this time with a slightly different context and with a very different outcome. I was talking to a woman (in my dream) who I’ve never seen before when I discerned something very deceptive about her. Very quickly in our conversation it became apparent that she was an evil spirit and unlike in my other dreams I started to magically rise off the ground and over the top of a kitchen table as the exchange became aggressive. The spirit wasn’t the one lifting me off the ground but more like I was trying to show dominance over the spirit by towering over her. Either way I was no match for her ferocity and strength and again called for God’s help in fear of my life. I woke up in a sweat! This is the most terrifying dream you can ever imagine and what makes it worse is that it seems like it really did happen.

Admittedly I’ve been reading content from the WF’s forum and maybe this has been plaguing my mind?

Thanks David.
And welcome, David.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
In typing up my previous comment right before bed time, I didn't take the time to mention that an occult view of the human being is that we are composite beings. Roma touched on this, but that comment implied separation where there is none. We are always and in every way beings inhabiting multiple planes of existence: the material, the etheric, the astral, the mental, and the spiritual. During sleep, when our physical senses have been dampened, we're capable of experiencing the 'higher' planes more clearly. They are always there, so if you're experiencing demon attacks in dreams, it's going on all the time.

To deal with etheric entities, clean the space you live in as much as is possible. Perform the Judson exercise every day: (From John Michael Greer's Ecosophia blog.)

1. Stand facing north. Turn counterclockwise three and a half times, arms extended out to the sides, palms down, concentrating on the idea that unwanted energies are being thrown off as you turn. End facing south.​
2. Bring your heels together, shift your weight onto the balls of your feet, extend your arms to the south, spread your fingers slightly, bow your head and close your eyes. Imagine that you are being permeated with the magnetic energies of the earth.​
3. Turn clockwise to face the north. Then raise your arms up and out above your head and look up. Turn very slowly clockwise once around, while imagining life and blessing descending to you from the sun. You can say a prayer or spoken invocation as you do this.​
4. Extend your arms to your sides, palms down, and turn clockwise four and a half times, concentrating on the idea that you are wrapping yourself and your aura in the positive energies you have invoked. End facing south.​
5. Sweep your "positive hand"—this is usually the hand you write with—palm down a few inches above the palm and forearm of your negative hand, which is held palm up. Do this three times, sweeping the hand from elbow to fingertips. Then reverse, and sweep off the positive arm and hand with the negative hand.​
These stages are, respectively: (1) throwing off inharmonious magnetism; (2) blending with the magnetism of the earth; (3) calling down beneficent influences from above; (4) gathering them up and charging the aura; (5) sealing the aura.​

And prepare a simple red bag amulet: (from
)
Get or make a small red bag (small enough that you can wear it on a cord around your neck without it being conspicuous. Get a small sharp nail of iron or steel—white metal, in other words, not a yellow metal like brass—and a teaspoon or two of kosher salt. With two pairs of pliers, bend the nail at an angle. Then put the nail in the red bag and fill the bag with salt. Tie it shut and wear it near your heart. (The ladies have an advantage here, as it works very well to tuck it in the front of your bra.)​
Depending on how much noxious energy is flying around in the places you spend time, you’ll have to replace the amulet every one to three months. If you think yours might be losing strength, open it and see if the salt has changed color or the nail is tarnished. If so, replace it, with a new bag, a new nail, and fresh salt.​
Beyond the etheric, you'll want to study and begin practicing protection rituals, the most well known being the Qabalistic Cross in conjunction with the Lesser Banning Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP). A forum search will yield more detailed information.

DavidJDean

Visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Friggasdottir and it's a pleasure being here. You've all given brilliant responses and unfortunately it makes me realise how much I don't know. I too stepped away from organised religion and no longer see my journey as religious but spiritual and all of these experiences were a part of the building blocks necessary to get me here today. The purpose for each step in our lives is to learn from and to be refined into a better creature compared to those of our previous steps. I know that may sound cliched but realistically there's no other reason why we're here except to live, love and learn in preperation for the next chapter.

Post automatically merged:

In typing up my previous comment right before bed time, I didn't take the time to mention that an occult view of the human being is that we are composite beings. Roma touched on this, but that comment implied separation where there is none. We are always and in every way beings inhabiting multiple planes of existence: the material, the etheric, the astral, the mental, and the spiritual. During sleep, when our physical senses have been dampened, we're capable of experiencing the 'higher' planes more clearly. They are always there, so if you're experiencing demon attacks in dreams, it's going on all the time.

To deal with etheric entities, clean the space you live in as much as is possible. Perform the Judson exercise every day: (From John Michael Greer's Ecosophia blog.)

1. Stand facing north. Turn counterclockwise three and a half times, arms extended out to the sides, palms down, concentrating on the idea that unwanted energies are being thrown off as you turn. End facing south.​
2. Bring your heels together, shift your weight onto the balls of your feet, extend your arms to the south, spread your fingers slightly, bow your head and close your eyes. Imagine that you are being permeated with the magnetic energies of the earth.​
3. Turn clockwise to face the north. Then raise your arms up and out above your head and look up. Turn very slowly clockwise once around, while imagining life and blessing descending to you from the sun. You can say a prayer or spoken invocation as you do this.​
4. Extend your arms to your sides, palms down, and turn clockwise four and a half times, concentrating on the idea that you are wrapping yourself and your aura in the positive energies you have invoked. End facing south.​
5. Sweep your "positive hand"—this is usually the hand you write with—palm down a few inches above the palm and forearm of your negative hand, which is held palm up. Do this three times, sweeping the hand from elbow to fingertips. Then reverse, and sweep off the positive arm and hand with the negative hand.​
These stages are, respectively: (1) throwing off inharmonious magnetism; (2) blending with the magnetism of the earth; (3) calling down beneficent influences from above; (4) gathering them up and charging the aura; (5) sealing the aura.​

And prepare a simple red bag amulet: (from
)
Get or make a small red bag (small enough that you can wear it on a cord around your neck without it being conspicuous. Get a small sharp nail of iron or steel—white metal, in other words, not a yellow metal like brass—and a teaspoon or two of kosher salt. With two pairs of pliers, bend the nail at an angle. Then put the nail in the red bag and fill the bag with salt. Tie it shut and wear it near your heart. (The ladies have an advantage here, as it works very well to tuck it in the front of your bra.)​
Depending on how much noxious energy is flying around in the places you spend time, you’ll have to replace the amulet every one to three months. If you think yours might be losing strength, open it and see if the salt has changed color or the nail is tarnished. If so, replace it, with a new bag, a new nail, and fresh salt.​
Beyond the etheric, you'll want to study and begin practicing protection rituals, the most well known being the Qabalistic Cross in conjunction with the Lesser Banning Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP). A forum search will yield more detailed information.
Thank you so much for your assistance KjEno186 I'm greatly appreciative. Cheers

Last edited:

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
unfortunately it makes me realise how much I don't know
Welcome to the woods. Set up your tent, lay out your sleeping bag, and enjoy. ;)

John Michael Greer's new article, which I'm reading just now, has a wonderful perspective for those new to the occult:

eeef5c8f167e4c5063a1cb12734d5a8b--dune-book-dune-frank-herbert.jpg

Reaction score
Awards

Thanks David.
Greetings David.

Use the Holy Bibles book of psalms, and open to 91. Get some apostolic blessing oil that has been prayed over. Learn how to dismiss spirits by giving them leave back to their appropriate place and blessed by Adonai.
That is a license to depart or dismiss.
Learn the Qabalistic Cross Ritual and the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth banishing.
Perform the QC/LBRP/QC.
Take the oil, and bless yourself on your forehead chest and shoulders, right then left.
Take the oil, and on every window, door, and wall as well as floor and ceiling draw an Equal Armed Cross.
At each Equal Armed Cross, recite Psalms 91, and give license to depart.

DavidJDean

Visitor
Reaction score
Greetings David.

Use the Holy Bibles book of psalms, and open to 91. Get some apostolic blessing oil that has been prayed over. Learn how to dismiss spirits by giving them leave back to their appropriate place and blessed by Adonai.
That is a license to depart or dismiss.
Learn the Qabalistic Cross Ritual and the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth banishing.
Perform the QC/LBRP/QC.
Take the oil, and bless yourself on your forehead chest and shoulders, right then left.
Take the oil, and on every window, door, and wall as well as floor and ceiling draw an Equal Armed Cross.
At each Equal Armed Cross, recite Psalms 91, and give license to depart.
Thank you for your advice and I'm truly grateful.

Reaction score

Thanks David.
There are certain angels you can call upon who remove this fear from you so you can converse freely either with unknown angels or demons. PM me if you like.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards

Thanks David.
My dreams are not as entertaining as that. But, I feel you, you have to face your fears. I'm not afraid to even go to hell, if there is one. Second, ask God to give you an understanding about how to defeat these ninies!

Many blessings my friend!

DavidJDean

Visitor
Reaction score
My dreams are not as entertaining as that. But, I feel you, you have to face your fears. I'm not afraid to even go to hell, if there is one. Second, ask God to give you an understanding about how to defeat these ninies!

Many blessings my friend!
Thank you for your reply Konsciencia and blessings to you too. ❤️🙏❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.