• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Is there anybody working the Ogdoadica curriculum?

Audiolog Edu

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello, Ive been following the Ogdoadica curriculum for 2 years and I have seen lots of results, my psychic habilities are starting to wake up, my visualizations are getting stronger, my imagination is getting better, I like Golden Dawns results but Aurum Solis magick is also very beautifull and complex, I forgot also to say my behavior has changed for the better good and of course I love languages so I like to learn from Hebrew to Greek and a little Latin, Ive heard they are magical languages, thank you.

Sabbatius

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Though I never used the Ogdoad system, I have pulled from some of the more familiar rituals and ceremonies the wording, which was predominantly Greek. Much of the reasoning for this usage was for an implementation of Orthodox Christian Saints and Angels to some ceremonial workings I was experimenting with and was quite a success.

Audiolog Edu

Neophyte
Reaction score
Though I never used the Ogdoad system, I have pulled from some of the more familiar rituals and ceremonies the wording, which was predominantly Greek. Much of the reasoning for this usage was for an implementation of Orthodox Christian Saints and Angels to some ceremonial workings I was experimenting with and was quite a success.
Interesting, some one recomended me "Drawing Down the Moon" by Radcliffe Edmons, I have not started it but is about ancient Greco-roman magic, seems to me a very interesting reading, good day.