• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Its wonderful to be introduced to this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

fsfesf

Visitor
Reaction score
After I share a tremedous amount of passion with Solomon and his works. With the guidance of Belial I finnally got here after searching for “magicall treaties of Solomon”. Anyone that share the same interests of working with devils or seeking occult knowledge are encourage to share it under the comment section. I would love to learn new things.
Thank you.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
After I share a tremedous amount of passion with Solomon and his works. With the guidance of Belial I finnally got here after searching for “magicall treaties of Solomon”. Anyone that share the same interests of working with devils or seeking occult knowledge are encourage to share it under the comment section. I would love to learn new things.
Thank you.
Welcome friend!

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome! I’m sure there has been many things written on Solomon on the site as well as anything on Jinns, Daemons, and whatever else you’re interested in. You can use the search tool to help find what you’re looking for and anything you have to contribute to those threads would be great! Or you can make a thread under “general occult discussions” section asking about Solomon.

fsfesf

Visitor
Reaction score
Welcome! I’m sure there has been many things written on Solomon on the site as well as anything on Jinns, Daemons, and whatever else you’re interested in. You can use the search tool to help find what you’re looking for and anything you have to contribute to those threads would be great! Or you can make a thread under “general occult discussions” section asking about Solomon.
I dug into some stuffs in tutorials and discussion. Its fascinating because people take it seriously here tho. Very educative.

Status
Not open for further replies.