• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Discussion Jason Augustus Newcomb - New Hermetics

Talk about a book(s)

OberonFromTheHills

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Let's talk about this incredible book.

51OyIx2PfRL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

MehenVox

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
You used the right adjective, incredible.
Jason Newcomb has created, in my opinion, one of the best occult courses ever created of which this book is the companion for the entire time. Among other things, I saw that some user posted it here in the forum, use the search function, it takes you from a complete novice to an excellent level of initiation. The course recordings consist of hypnosis sessions that help you with visualization, temple creation, element manipulation, Visionary Magick and much more with a fraction of the time it would otherwise take.

Honestly after coming across this book I've searched the rest of his materials and I signed up to his site, at a cost of 15 dollars a month you have all his courses available, among other things, from his site, the course in question I just talked about is much more complete because it consists of daily videos in which he assigns you specific exercises every single day for a total of 250 days.

What else can I add? Try to get an idea by following the course and then tell me what you think, he is certainly a valid and highly underrated occultist author.

Last edited by a moderator:

OberonFromTheHills

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
. Among other things, I saw that some user posted it here in the forum, it takes you from a complete novice to an excellent level of initiation.

I do agree.

I would dare to say he walked so Jason Miller could run. Newcomb truly helped me to understand how to absorb, shape and direct energy, way better than many others who failed to give a good explanation of it.

I also admire that, even though he used Golden Dawn correspondance, his magick style is very adaptable, easy to handle (no tool needed).