• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Jason Miller - Level Up Course

material32

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello to everyone.

What is your opinion about the Level Up Course by Jason Miller?

Preferably opinions from people who have taken that course.

Its description is here:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I have read the following books by Jason Miller: "Protection and Reversal Magic" and "The Sorcerer's Secrets".

And I was wondering myself whether his Level Up Course worths the money.

Is this course truly the continuation of the Strategic Sorcery Course?

Is it required for you to have taken the Strategic Sorcery Course prior to your studying his Level Up course?

What are the main differences between the Level Up Course and his Strategic Sorcery Course?

And what are all the abilities that you learn after finishing the course? For example, it seems that astral traveling is one of the abilities you gain after completing the course.

And my final question is the following:

Is taking the Level Up Course similar to be trained in a classic occult fraternity? Do you gain the same abilities (more or less) as in an intermediate grade?

If you have taken this course, please give your feedback about it.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I would be very interested in finding out about "the foundations of how it works" because, as Stanley Kubrick said to Malcolm Macdowell when the latter claimed 'A Clockwork Orange' was unfilmable: "I've got a few ideas about that".