• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Jason Miller - Phurba: Sorcery of the Razor Nail

Share a PDF of a book.
Reaction score
Awards
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

“The Phurba has been my constant companion for 25 years, longer and more consistent than any other practice in my life. While the dagger itself is connected to many myths and stories the deity Vajrakilaya, or Dorje Phurba, is the Apotheosis, the highest expression of the dagger doctrine. Empowerments and Sadhanas for Phurba can be found from many Tibetan Lamas, and I encourage anyone and everyone who takes this course to seek those out if they wish. In this class however we will be teaching the Sorcery of Vajrakilaya in depth, so that piece by piece you will arrive at a clear understanding of how to generate the mandala, of Vajrakilaya, the role of all the connected spirits, the use of the physical Phurba to “liberate” obstacles, and internal yogas that will not only lend authority and power to your Sorcery, but lead one to clear and adamantine awareness – the ultimate razor nail.

There is a commitment to daily performance of :

• A short prayer to Padmasambhava the head of the lineage
  • 108 recitations of Dorje Phurbas mantra.
  • Three other short prayers and meditations – all in all about 10-15 minutes to keep the daily minimum commitments.
At a certain point in the course, you will be asked to purchase and carry a phurba with you at all times, at least for the duration of the training. By the end of the class, if you have diligently worked the material, you will know how to wield one of the worlds greatest tools for protection, wrath, and liberation.

The teachings will come as bi-weekly audio lessons, each building upon the last. In between these weeks you will receive Q&A recordings where I answer all questions posed by students in the class.”

Once again I have barely looked at this stuff - important ritual I have got to do - let me know if this looks like the complete course, etc…

-Eld

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Wow, awesome find! It seems to be all there as far as I can see, ten lectures, texts and audio.

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Wow, man, I searched for this for some time.

frsfmcs

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
At least you should've re-upload the material I shared on telegram so if my account gets banned it doesn't dissappear.

DaveH

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

“The Phurba has been my constant companion for 25 years, longer and more consistent than any other practice in my life. While the dagger itself is connected to many myths and stories the deity Vajrakilaya, or Dorje Phurba, is the Apotheosis, the highest expression of the dagger doctrine. Empowerments and Sadhanas for Phurba can be found from many Tibetan Lamas, and I encourage anyone and everyone who takes this course to seek those out if they wish. In this class however we will be teaching the Sorcery of Vajrakilaya in depth, so that piece by piece you will arrive at a clear understanding of how to generate the mandala, of Vajrakilaya, the role of all the connected spirits, the use of the physical Phurba to “liberate” obstacles, and internal yogas that will not only lend authority and power to your Sorcery, but lead one to clear and adamantine awareness – the ultimate razor nail.

There is a commitment to daily performance of :

• A short prayer to Padmasambhava the head of the lineage
  • 108 recitations of Dorje Phurbas mantra.
  • Three other short prayers and meditations – all in all about 10-15 minutes to keep the daily minimum commitments.
At a certain point in the course, you will be asked to purchase and carry a phurba with you at all times, at least for the duration of the training. By the end of the class, if you have diligently worked the material, you will know how to wield one of the worlds greatest tools for protection, wrath, and liberation.

The teachings will come as bi-weekly audio lessons, each building upon the last. In between these weeks you will receive Q&A recordings where I answer all questions posed by students in the class.”

Once again I have barely looked at this stuff - important ritual I have got to do - let me know if this looks like the complete course, etc…

-Eld
Awesome! Thank you!

TSK.

Visitor
Reaction score
This is fantastic.

Has anyone actually taken the course officially? Reason I ask because going through the lessons there is many times he references various images of the mandala, he mentions pictures of different mudras, but none of these seem to be included in the files above. So was hoping maybe someone has them?

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
This is fantastic.

Has anyone actually taken the course officially? Reason I ask because going through the lessons there is many times he references various images of the mandala, he mentions pictures of different mudras, but none of these seem to be included in the files above. So was hoping maybe someone has them?
This sub-forum is for Book Shares, not discussions. Best to raise such topics elsewhere, otherwise your question is likely to be overlooked in here.