• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Jason Miller - The Complete Sorcery of Hekate

Share a PDF of a book.
Reaction score
Awards
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

“In my first book, Protection and Reversal Magic, I revealed some of the secrets that Hekate, goddess of Sorcery, had revealed to me since our first contact in 2000. That was only a small glimpse into the Arcana that she has been laying out to me over the last 16 years, and which is finally ready to be shared. This seven month course requires a small daily practice commitment and is for people who want to explore one versatile practice very deeply for an extended time rather than jump wildly through new esoteric offerings that the internet provides.”

I haven’t really looked through this. Bit busy at the moment - (I have an overdo agreement/payment to a spirit) - so you guys let me know what I have here

-Eld

WolfofWoden

Neophyte
Reaction score
Warned: discuss books in the book discussions section
The course really isn’t that great and Jason Miller’s work is overrated.
Who in their right mind would pay 700 for every level up on his course. That’s 2100 dollars for a three tiered course that only consists of a several pre-recorded videos and PDFs on each level.