• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Judgement Day has begun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Warned: Low quality post.
The earthquakes started today, I doubt it will be on the news because people will be afraid. But Holy things will come to pass and everyone will be weighed by the Gods/Creator by their own Hearts. Hope you have a funny day :) They said that the earthquakes will last 270 days...

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
The earthquakes started today, I doubt it will be on the news because people will be afraid. But Holy things will come to pass and everyone will be weighed by the Gods/Creator by their own Hearts. Hope you have a funny day :) They said that the earthquakes will last 270 days...

There are an average of 50+ earthquakes daily and 20,000 per year every year.

This is nothing new and has nothing to do with a judgement day.

It won't be on the news because it's not newsworthy.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Our entire lives are constantly judged every single day, by us, by others and whoever and whatever else.

A single day of it makes no difference.

Khoren_

Practical Philosopher
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Matthew 24:36-44

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
it was said on the news here that we will be having a year of sun flares. do with it what you will. been there, done that.

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I don't usually judge but I am judging you as either incredulous or a comedian

Robert Ramsay

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
It's lucky he doesn't exist then - dodged a bullet there!

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
It's lucky he doesn't exist then - dodged a bullet there!
Started figuring out that this was my own psychosis and not a real event. With something coming from the bible. Well was good to notice that :) Thanks for contributing :)

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
"They?" Who is they here? As for earthquakes, Japan gets about 17 per day*. If you're trying to stampede the herd, you're going to have to try harder.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
puts the number at 16.8 of Mag.1 or higher.

Sorry---did not see your second post till I posted this. No worries. As my wife notes, I have successfully predicted 17 of the worlds past 3 disasters.

Status
Not open for further replies.