• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Declined Request JUPITER: The Sorcery of Achievement by Jason Miller

This book cannot be found/shared.

witch1337

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I wondered if any of you wonderful people out there possibly had Jason Millers' JUPITER: The Sorcery of Achievement Classes and would be willing to share it.
pls DM if anyone has this

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Got a link?

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, it's a course
Seems to be a recent course(or at least it was recently started on July 12th) even.

Strange how there seem to be two monetary requirements before starting it, but I think that unless someone is willing to shell out 400 bucks it will take quite a while before you can find it "freely" anywhere on the internet.
Got a link?
The only link I found for it is exactly the link to buy the course:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

witch1337

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Seems to be a recent course(or at least it was recently started on July 12th) even.

Strange how there seem to be two monetary requirements before starting it, but I think that unless someone is willing to shell out 400 bucks it will take quite a while before you can find it "freely" anywhere on the internet.

The only link I found for it is exactly the link to buy the course:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
not a recent course. it's an old course but every year Jason starts new batch and yeah its way costly

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Declined: not a book.