• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Jupiter Working

Reaction score
Awards
Hi all,

Would appreciate any and all input on this as I designed it.

WARNING: Judeo-Christian terminology and invocations.

Thanks!

==================================================================================================================

Jupiter Working 3/8/2022

Sol in 18d46’ Pisces. Luna Full 203d53’ Libra. Mercury 11d46’ Pisces. Jupiter 13d49’ Aries.

Required:

Cup/glass of water

Wand

Two blue candles

One purple candle

Incense of choice

Bible

Opening Prayers - Face East and speak:

Mt 6:9-13

Our Father in Heaven, Holy is your name. Your Kingdom come, Your will be done,

On Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day what we need, and forgive our sins

As we forgive those who’ve sinned against us. Lead us not into temptation, but

Deliver us from evil. For thine is the Kingdom, and the Power, and the Glory Forever. Amen.

Light candles in this order: top left, top right, lower center candle.

When lighting (or when they’ve been lit) the candles, say:

Let the good come in as the bad goes out,

Let the day be bright, and the night be stilled;

Let the mind be clear, let the heart be stout;

Let the soul be free, and the eye with beauty filled.

Light the incense and speak:

As the fragrance rises ever loftier,

As the light glows ever lovelier;

Banish the forces which hinder my way,

Light the path to victory this day.

Speak 1 Chr 4:10

And Jebez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that Thou would bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that Thine hand may be with me, and that Thou would keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.

Face West.

Invocation of Tzadkiel

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Under the authority of EL, who governs the sphere of Chesed and Jupiter, I call upon Tzadkiel, Justice of God, Archangel of Divine Clemency. For us unto completion through wisdom and humility as ingeritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lords grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work or reintegration.

Archangel Tzadkiel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Jupiter. Rid me of haughtiness, arrogance, and greed. Inspire me with productive ambition, optimism, generosity, tolerance, health, wealth, and the ability to accurately rule and govern my own faculties towards prosperity and beneficial attitude.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father, the unending love of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy.

Amen.

Speak 3x:

Menadel!

Speak 3x

Ps 26:8 LORD, I have loved the habitation of Thy house, and the place where Thine honor dwells.

Speak 1x:

To retain one's employment and to preserve one's means of livelihood. Against calumny and for the deliverance of prisoners

Speak:

Menadel! Come! I call thee by the names of EL, and Tzadkiel. I ask you to point me to the right opportunities at the right time, teach me how to manage finances and wealth, and retain my honor.

Amen.

Saint Lazarus!

With faith in God’s infinite goodness, I ask for the blessings which I know come to this who love Him, and spread His love to others in their daily lives. Love begets love, and the fruits of our labor will multiply to be sufficient to our needs. I know this in my heart, and believe in thy divine justice and its manifestation in my personal life.

Speak Psalm 26, and say this affirmation as many times as you can:
The harvest of righteousness will increase, and I will be enriched.

Ps 26:8 LORD, I have loved the habitation of Thy house, and the place where Thine honor dwells.

Amen.

Allow candles to burn while you concentrate on your wants and needs. Snuff candles and incense completely.
Post automatically merged:

I have affirmations for a religion-neutral approach (have three of four handy lists of affirmations useable.

However, the unique approach of this is a combination of Rivas and the Utah Lodge paper, where the affirmation and psalm spoken may reference a Shemhamphoresh angel.

The reason why I take the approach of Christianity is not only was I raised in it, but I respect the values of Christ.

As Ghando once said (I think therefore I am .. no wait):
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.

Last edited: