• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

JUST WANTED SOME OPINIONS

Jehnni

Neophyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
hiiiiiii so not to be a sh!T poster but there’s this one guy on YouTube who goes by Persian Magi and his videos are wildin and obviously a lot of the stuff he says is a bit over the top to say the least but there’s also some really interesting truths found within I would say the insanity for lack of a better word. I thought you all might be interested and if you wanted to share some opinions of it that would be interesting as well. He is definitely quite sexually “liberated” to a degree that is for sure over the top but I do appreciate how he breaks down symbolism of things in a way that seems very well researched and opens up new trains of thought. Here is the link to his channel if anyone is interested
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Post automatically merged:

Omg I’m so sorry I posted this in the wrong place my apologies