• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Karma Manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slytherin

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
This fits the Left Hand Path, Black Magic and Demonology as manipulation of karma is a perversion of the natural order blah blah blah

We all know Planet Saturn is associated with karma. I have heard Saturnial energies charging after people when they have karmic debts

In Hinduism, minor deity Shani is the Lord of Karma, who can be controlled and bound by Lord Hanuman and Major deity Lord Vishnu

So, is there any magic by which one can attract positive karma constantly and repel, drain & destroy negetive karma?

Also, is there any magic to obscurify our actions which might attract negetive karma and emphasize our actions which attract positive karma?

JGVDRG

Apprentice
Reaction score
So, is there any magic by which one can attract positive karma constantly and repel, drain & destroy negetive karma?

While karma belongs in the realms of action, I don't believe that you could bypass it by using magic to tamper with it directly. But I don't think that karma can take place beyond consciousness either, so I guess it's inner work all over it.
Observe how evil doers gets away with their shenanigans and how they actually make a better living, materially, than most of us. It's probably just self-centered mentality, lack of empathy, lack of remorse and all of that psychological dark triad aspects. So if you think you should do something to balance what you are causing in external contingencies, do so.
Now, if one wants to balance their "debts", if such thing can even be considered, act the other way in similar intensity. Nevertheless, act accordingly to what you want to reap.

Status
Not open for further replies.