• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Kathara Levels 1-4 Manuals By: Ashayana Deane

Share a PDF of a book.

Wahkah

Neophyte
Reaction score
Summary:

The word Kathara refers to the Core Structure of Morphogenetic Fields, the Holographic Templates of Sound-Light and Scalar Waves that serve as the blueprints on which matter manifests. The Kathara Grid is the causal element within all manifest effects of dimensionalization and consciousness. The form of the Kathara Grid is reflected in the Macrocosm and the Microcosm of all manifestation. All forms have at their core the common structure of the Kathara Grid Holographic Template.

The Kathara Grid of the human body is the Core Holographic Template, primary mathematical-geometrical organization of units of consciousness upon which Partiki units group to form morphogenetic field scalar grids, and all other levels of identity and form are built. It is the "Control Center" for manifestation of the Human Being.

Manuals created by Ashayana Deane

Level 1:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Levels 2-3:

Level 4:

FraterDeweyDecimilus

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Has been warned not to start discussions in book shares and is still doing it.
HOLY SHIT. LISTEN TO THIS: I JUST DOWNLOADED THE ENTIRETY OF THE ARCHIVE COLLECTION AND I'VE KNOWN ABOUT THAT MODEL FOR A PRETTY LONG TIME BUT, DIDN'T THINK IT WAS TRUSTWORTHY. I HAD ABSOLUTELY ZERO CLUE IT WAS POSTED HERE OR, ANYWHERE FOR THAT MATTER. WAS STRICTLY MY OWN PRIVATE WORK.
How's THAT grab ya? Weird weird weird. Synchronicities Ten Cities From Sin City. Always nice to know I'm still plugged into the juice. Not that I always think it's a good thing necessarily.
Post automatically merged:

I take it we can't post screenshots huh? Wanted to show you the timestamp on the folder but, I can't seem to figure out how to post pictures.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
No comments on the contents of books here, we've got a Book Discussion section for that, and no all-caps ramblings either. And what is that FB link in aid of here?