• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Kelt/Celt Question -

Reaction score
Awards
Are there entities that are Irish/Scottish/Welsh/English forms of Angels and Demons as known in JCI?
Does anyone have evocation information on them? Sidhe and dark entities are known and not recommended for invocation or evocation, I am aware of this. If I recall the Sidhe correctly.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks, will definitely check it out, thanks for the info.
Definitely a nuanced channel, the husband is more into GD/ Enochian and High Magick in general which is kind of a cool duo.

It is kind of a weird coincidence that I saw “Sidhe” for the first time ever on that channel a few hours before you posted your question also asking about it.

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, banshees and sidhe are very popular "dont investigate/get fascinated by" groups of Celtic entities. Badhbh "Raven", Breas "Brass / Bres / Beautiful", Fomhoire (for-voy-ra) "Fomor/ Fomoire / "Underworld Phantoms", Cridhimbheal "Cridenbel / Heart in Mouth", Eadaoin (aid-een) "Etain", Fir Bolg (fir bull-ug) "Men of the Spears / Men of the Bags", Lir (leer) "The Sea", Macha (makh-uh) "A Pasture", Morrigan/Mor-Rioghain/Marrigu/ "Phantom Queen"/"Great Queen", these are the dangerous ones. Not encouraged to be contacted, letting sleeping dogs lie.