• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

KUDOS TO MODS

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Fair is fair. In another site's forum I suggested that the "irrefutable proof" of aliens in Mexico was subject to a number of dissenting articles from various scientists. That post was disapproved as "off topic." This forum here is rather more like um...like a forum.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Cool! you speak at least 1 word latin. You must be very edumecated. Ever heard of pomerium? A place of nonviolence in rome. At least thats what it was. The last time i found it trembling with earthquakes and when i went back noone remembered, but one. He said it was in a hidden realm and carlos castenadas is the door...

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Cool! you speak at least 1 word latin. You must be very edumecated. Ever heard of pomerium? A place of nonviolence in rome. At least thats what it was. The last time i found it trembling with earthquakes and when i went back noone remembered, but one. He said it was in a hidden realm and carlos castenadas is the door...
I thought pomeriums were them cute little dogs.