• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Kundalini issues

Parallax

Neophyte
Reaction score
I’m big on channeling and decided to do spirit work and start working on kundalini.
I’ve discovered upper and lower chakras in a system.
About after 2ish weeks of hour long kundalini circuits, I had an abrupt experience where my Energy blew out mid-upper spine.

terrible pain through my whole body, was instantly on the floor and had some dark spirits enter the room.
Had me bed bound and with a temperature for 3 days

is this the result of blockages or maybe I need some preliminary work?

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
There are protective veils between some of the subplanes that are usually dissolved slowly - even over several lives. Blowing them out is not advised.

Learn to work with your heart and spend a lot of time relating to tall trees

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I remember doing this to myself back in the summer. The tall tree suggestion by Roma is interesting and looking back I can attest to this one as well. My lower and middle pools were severely blocked and I too did a number on my self.

When this happened to me I stopped all kundalini and instead focused on the root problems. I focused on the pain and meditated for many nights, I then had a visions of past traumas and dealt with them, even ones I didn't know about.

I haven't had pain since, still have a shaky Chakra or too. But it takes practice and time.

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Ah I get you. I've been going the wrong direction. Thanks for that. I'm glad I found this forum. I'm practically running blind where I live.

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Well, the whole work of kundalini energy or whatnot has specific preparations and an even more specific lifestyle. I would estimate that your issue happened because you lacked these two.

A third thing I will add is the influence of spirits. If you take a look at the satchakra nirupana, you would notice that each of the chakras have a specific spirit enthroned in it. This is also the case in Srividya, or is it called Mahavidya. You might as well ask for help from these spirits.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
each of the chakras have a specific spirit enthroned in it..... You might as well ask for help from these spirits.

Unless those spirits are looking to you for help - hence sending heart-light to the sacral chakra nature spirit

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Your pain is a resistance to the flow of Godhead or God itself. The more you resist the more painful it is. So start by practicing how to surrender in everyform before you try any kundalini activities. When you totally let go then you can have kundalini freely flow through you. Otherwise your percentage of surrender must be higher or else it creates energetical blockages all over you. You are not just your brain you are the entire body and the central-nervous-system. If you were to give Kundalini a hebrew letter it would be Resh.
Post automatically merged:

If you want a good breathing excercise for kundalini work then you need to practice basic wim hof breathing so that you do it as relaxedly as possibly so that you do not control it one bit. The more relaxed and surrendered the better. When you have reached mastery of this then you can try to raise your kundalini, before that it is not recommended to do that.

Last edited:

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Or the result of tearing holes in your etheric and astral bodies
I wouldn't say that holes actually make energetical blockages, they feel more like there is 'something missing'. It's more of a resistance to the natural flow of the letter Aleph.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Trauma and interference often move subplane substance off-center, out of the line of natural flow. This limits the flow of Light into the personality

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Trauma and interference often move subplane substance off-center, out of the line of natural flow. This limits the flow of Light into the personality
Yeah that's true. Trauma can also cause huge energetical blockages that almost needs to be removed by force. It can do a lot of weird things depending on the nature of the trauma. Like a muscle that has gotten too tense.

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I had the same experience working with my base chakra. The next day at work, I felt terrible pain in my back (lower part) and it stayed a few days, and that pain tormented me. I stopped immediately with chakra work. Afterward, I wonder what that might be?