• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF LAM - The Way: The Psychonauts’ Workbook - Frater 273

Share a PDF of a book.

MofoMojo

Neophyte
Reaction score
By Request

71Jo6dldnJL._SL1500_.jpg

Authors Frater 273
Ids 9788691520991, Amazon.com
Formats PDF

What if you could contact and commune with an alien? This book explores experiences and methods of people engaging in meditative work with Aleister Crowley’s portrait of LAM, a mysterious extra-terrestrial intelligence that played the central role in the British branch of Crowley’s magical order.
In essays written by practitioners from all around the globe, they expound, for the first time ever, the results of their trafficking with consciousness that transcends the human realm.

The book also includes practical instruction in invoking the entity LAM.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jehnni

Neophyte
Reaction score
Are you aware that all the pages on this pdf are missing halfway through the middle?

MofoMojo

Neophyte
Reaction score
Are you aware that all the pages on this pdf are missing halfway through the middle?
Dog on it. No... Let me take a look.
Post automatically merged:

Doing a quick scan re-downloaded from Mega I don't see a problem with it. Mega's viewer doesn't render it properly though. Checked in Acrobat and Edge Browser. Can you provide specific pages or were you viewing through Mega?

Last edited:

WolfofWoden

Neophyte
Reaction score
That's just the mega.nz preview, the pages are complete once you download the file and open it.
I downloaded the book and the pages are still missing halfway through the middle so it has nothing to do with mega.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I downloaded the book and the pages are still missing halfway through the middle so it has nothing to do with mega.
I obviously haven't read it but there are in fact some bits of poetry that only cover half the page. Anyway, you'd have to take it up with @MofoMojo, I can only say that the book seems to be rather hard to find (= not listed annas-archive.org, pdfcoffee.com, vk.com), so that's probably the only copy we're going to get.