• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Laser engraving machine

PerfectGentelman

Neophyte
Reaction score
Any one here has a laser engraving machine, I have been looking to buy some pentacles but all I could find on line is stainless steel which defies the point since it's a pentacle close to the moon and steel in Mars attributed, if you have one please dm me, and of course I'll pay you for your work

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
A metal lunar pentacle would be made from silver. Not sure if that's what you have in mind. For people to sell anything on here they have to be vendors. You can send me a DM

Reaction score
Awards
Honestly, you can find laser engraving machines on Amazon nowadays for about $150, which is a lot cheaper than they used to be, and they have Prime shipping.

If you buy one, you'd never have to worry about not being able to get what you need made.

PerfectGentelman

Neophyte
Reaction score
Honestly, you can find laser engraving machines on Amazon nowadays for about $150, which is a lot cheaper than they used to be, and they have Prime shipping.

If you buy one, you'd never have to worry about not being able to get what you need made.
How many watts do you need to engrave metal?

Khoren_

Practical Philosopher
Reaction score
Awards

I think laser engraving is capable of being supported on a residential electrical junction box. Worst case, you get an electrician to come out and add another breaker.

Reaction score
Awards
I think laser engraving is capable of being supported on a residential electrical junction box. Worst case, you get an electrician to come out and add another breaker.

The ones I've seen all plug into a standard 110v AC outlet. I don't think they use much more energy than a 3d printer or those CNC mill tables you can put in your garage.