• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

leviathan and behemoth magick

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Whales are too large to include in rituals and hunting them is generally illegal modernly.
Post automatically merged:

If you want to pray for six months he's probably at the end of the abramelin ritual.

Your whale is probably in some satanic book.

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Are there any rituals wich reference/include the leviathan or behemoth
Don't worry---Leviathan, in occult practices, seems to be much more and rather than a mere whale. Leviathan was specifically named as one of the demons present at the 1632 possessions in the Ursuline convent in Loudon, France. The so-called Cross of Satan is also styled "Cross of Leviathan." Again, I doubt that "Free Willy" was the inspiration.

Myself, I do not traffic with that species of entities, but I sent you a link for a ritual evoking Leviathan. Good working to you!

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
ridiculous, he can't read
Neither could Genghis Khan, and Charlemagne. Both of them were not guys you'd want to p***-off. So too OP, mebbe? So, come on , a little love here. Better yet, a summoning spell for Behemoth. I can't find anything for that entity outside D&D. You might wanna give Leviathan a try yourself. He's said to be a cure for downer emotions.

Gregorius

Neophyte
Reaction score
Neither could Genghis Khan, and Charlemagne. Both of them were not guys you'd want to p***-off. So too OP, mebbe? So, come on , a little love here. Better yet, a summoning spell for Behemoth. I can't find anything for that entity outside D&D. You might wanna give Leviathan a try yourself. He's said to be a cure for downer emotions.
Could try the leviathan thing but with sand for behemoth

ridiculous, he can't read
?
what

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
@Jackson : this doesn't add anything.
Keep the replies on topic.
@Gregorius : you sure changed a lot since your first post where you didn't want to work with other deities. But you got a suggestion from @Xenophon now so good luck.

Gregorius

Neophyte
Reaction score
@Jackson : this doesn't add anything.
Keep the replies on topic.
@Gregorius : you sure changed a lot since your first post where you didn't want to work with other deities. But you got a suggestion from @Xenophon now so good luck.
I mean its not really a deity +solomon also worked with demons and GOD still favored him + im just curious since i find levithan and behemoth interesting and im curious what kinds of magick there are

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
V.K. Jehannum has a Behemoth ritual on his blog and the DemonolatryPractices subreddit has a couple of Leviathan threads but both these sources aren't remotely connected to the Christian paradigm of 'battling the forces of evil', in fact they're very much opposed to that idea. The mindset of having to 'enslave' demons to work with them is pretty much obsolete. If you want to know what subjugating demons in line with old school Solomonic magic is like, however, I recommend this book. Behemoth's and Leviathan's sigils and enns are easy to find, just be sure that your banishing techniques are solid in case things go south.

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
V.K. Jehannum is a definite way, at least in some cases, to get the attention of an entity, whether you know how to get rid of it if doesn't leave willingly is another question.