• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Liber Pyramidos - Jake Stratton-Kent & Aleister Crowley

Share a PDF of a book.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
a4df7dd4bf3faa3a3a9f7852f192277c13f74e3fef8f8f0d85cd36f341b00f15.jpg

“Part of the Guides to the Underworld series from Hadean Press. Jake Stratton-Kent has carefully expanded the abbreviated and skeletonic sections, restored headings and numbered the sub-rituals. It is the author’s understanding that this ritual is not identical with the A. ·. A. ·. Initiation rite (TROA) referred to in the Dominus Liminus task and elsewhere, but is very closely related to it. He is also aware that certain parties, including the O. T. O. are opposed to information being released concerning that ritual. On this occasion the author is in agreement with the Caliph, accordingly, while certain documents have been consulted to make this the most definitive text possible, no expanded commentary, and no comparisons with the unpublished text of TROA have been included.”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
We might have to merge posts into a Guides to the Underworld thread after all, this is getting too confusing. My collection thread gets bumped fairly regularly whenever members add a "Thank you" reply, your posts will get, too, because they're new but can also be found here:

I mainly made a collection post because I found a bunch of these Guides on vk.com, otherwise I would have posted them individually, too. Not trying to steal your thunder but please post any new Guides that haven't been posted before to my Collection thread, just to keep things tidy. Here's a link to all the Hadean Press Guides:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
@HoldAll now that I have just looked at it, I completely understand. You don't steal my thunder, don't worry 😀.

By the way, your collection seems to be a really vast one now that I throughly inspected it.

But yeah it can be confusing with both the collection thread being active and also my posts.

Only thing I found that wasn't posted in your collection is the Venus as Mother: To Soothe a Grieving heart.

Should I post it in the Collection thread you made, if I got things right?

Anyways, thank you for advice, and once more, you don't steal my thunder. Thunder is a good thread of Thor after all, if being used wisely 😀

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
@HoldAll now that I have just looked at it, I completely understand. You don't steal my thunder, don't worry 😀.

By the way, your collection seems to be a really vast one now that I throughly inspected it.

But yeah it can be confusing with both the collection thread being active and also my posts.

Only thing I found that wasn't posted in your collection is the Venus as Mother: To Soothe a Grieving heart.

Should I post it in the Collection thread you made, if I got things right?

Anyways, thank you for advice, and once more, you don't steal my thunder. Thunder is a good thread of Thor after all, if being used wisely 😀

Yes, the Venus booklet sounds new to me, post it in the Hadean Collection please. Thanks for your effort, those Guides aren't easy to find, esp. new ones!