• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Report Liber Spirituum: Modern Practitioner's Analysis

A post detailing the poster's experience/thoughts with a book.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
So I finally decided to get my YT channel going and upload some content. The channel is called The Mystical Rebel due to the type of content I'll be posting in the future (most of it won't be like this video). This is my first rodeo creating content like this so please forgive any video or audio issues. This is a video but I'm not on screen, rather it's a screen recording of the Liber Spirituum found within Agrippa's Fourth Book of Occult Philosophy with my voice over it discussing the text. Hope you enjoy

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Ooof, looks like you didn't take my recommendation to use OBS haha. All good, whatever you're comfortable with!

I have to say, imho, you're a natural at this. Good voice, well scripted/put together, good vibe/flow, casual and chill demeanour.

A few things (like losing your train of thought and taking time to find where in your notes you were at) but I'm sure with time, practice and some editing skills picked up on the way, you'll be golden.

Another good thing is that you are opinionated and not just regurgitating.

Good stuff man. Enjoyable content. Keep it up.

P.S. if you need help with editing and other things, let me know. Happy to help.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Ooof, looks like you didn't take my recommendation to use OBS haha. All good, whatever you're comfortable with!

I have to say, imho, you're a natural at this. Good voice, well scripted/put together, good vibe/flow, casual and chill demeanour.

A few things (like losing your train of thought and taking time to find where in your notes you were at) but I'm sure with time, practice and some editing skills picked up on the way, you'll be golden.

Another good thing is that you are opinionated and not just regurgitating.

Good stuff man. Enjoyable content. Keep it up.

P.S. if you need help with editing and other things, let me know. Happy to help.
I was gonna message you about OBS. I can't figure that thing out. So I went with another screen recorder I already had and was pretty simple to use.

Thanks for the pointers! Trailing off is a habit that I'll have to lose. And yeah I'll def need editing assistance with future videos. I'll hit you up!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I was gonna message you about OBS. I can't figure that thing out. So I went with another screen recorder I already had and was pretty simple to use.

Thanks for the pointers! Trailing off is a habit that I'll have to lose. And yeah I'll def need editing assistance with future videos. I'll hit you up!
Yeah, OBS is a pain to learn initially, but once you've got to grips with it, it's an extremely powerful and versatile tool, and the knowledge will help if you ever decide to livestream/broadcast/group call your teachings/discussions. I'll try to find the tutorial that I first followed and send it to you. When explained properly, it's relatively easy.

And yeah don't worry man, with time you'll get better at maintaining the flow. I honestly think, just from watching this video, that you definitely have the aptitude for it. And yeah for sure, any time brother.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, OBS is a pain to learn initially, but once you've got to grips with it, it's an extremely powerful and versatile tool, and the knowledge will help if you ever decide to livestream/broadcast/group call your teachings/discussions. I'll try to find the tutorial that I first followed and send it to you. When explained properly, it's relatively easy.

And yeah don't worry man, with time you'll get better at maintaining the flow. I honestly think, just from watching this video, that you definitely have the aptitude for it. And yeah for sure, any time brother.
Yeah please do send me the link to the tutorial. I'd love to be ae to eventually livestream

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Also please like and subscribe! Controversial content coming soon!

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Good stuff man! The community needs more analysis' like this.
Thank you!

And to the community at large; do let me know if there is a specific topic you'd like me to cover. If I'm knowledgeable and experienced in it, I may record something.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Definitely checking this biatch out. Would you say this is more the type of content where you can listen to it while looking away from the screen, or requiring visual attention? As I've probably mentioned before, I consume the former type of content like an utter fiend while at work. Lol

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Definitely checking this biatch out. Would you say this is more the type of content where you can listen to it while looking away from the screen, or requiring visual attention? As I've probably mentioned before, I consume the former type of content like an utter fiend while at work. Lol
No need to visually consume this particular piece of content. You can start it and go about your business doing something else. More akin to a podcast, just in video form. I did record the actual section of Agrippa's Fourth Book that contains the Liber Spirituum, but I also read it verbatim in the video and Agrippa's texts are easily found online so there's not much to see but a wealth of info to listen to.