• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Liber TA vel Æræ Legis

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Lo and behold,

new currents have been given and received. By the eternal presence of TA, the Universal Fool which is and will always be Tau Aleph, there is hereby declared that the following laws are declared and effective from now until rejected by a higher will and priority.

1. If anything can go well it probably will.

2. Science is always wrong, false and oversimplified until proven otherwise by life experience.

3. Rotterdam has been connected to Shanghai, Shenzhen, Baltimore, Wuppertal and other shitholes not worth mentioning.

4. 100% of consequences come from 100% of the causes, asserting an equal relationship between inputs and outputs. This principle serves as a general reminder that the relationship between inputs and outputs is balanced. This principle is also known as the Öwnchef Rule or the 100/100 Rule.

5. There is no coincidence.

6. The time required to perform a task is always potentially equal to the time available to perform it. Just rethink it, ask for help, anything. Keep that in mind.

------------------------------------------------------------
Publication of class [E] from Õwnchef X°=0°
☉ in 26° ♌ / ☽ in 5° ♊ / Dies: ♀ / Anno Vviii, æræ legis
Question, when I'm pushing energy into the TA cuarretn after invoking earth kerubic pentagrams and invoking Saturn hexagram with lvx signs and parting the curtain, am I messing up the current for anyone? I plan to be back on planetary magic throughout the week to get used to the energies. I just need to alter when I do the Tau adoration/energy push within my routine. If its helping at all.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
22. Thou shalt carefully (before commencing) think on all previous oaths, fraternity/sorority/school pledges, magical paths and such; with great power comes great responsibility.

Last edited:

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
There's a story about Johannes Reuchlin, author or The Mirific Word which so inspired Agrippa's oratory and studies. Reuchlin was in a tavern, reading a rare and ancient Kabbalistic book in Hebrew, when a crowd of revelers entered in and made raucous noises, dancing, laughing in their drunkenness. Horribly distracted, Reuchlin stood up, cleared his table and produced a piece of chalk. With the chalk he solemnly drew a circle on the table, and inside the circle a cross. At this point the partyers took notice of his actions. On one side of the circle he drew a cup, and then placed his Hebrew book with great reverence in the circle. Then he stabbed his dagger on the other side of the circle. In awe and suspense, the crowd watched this act of conjuration in silence while Reuchlin sat down, opened his book, and finished the chapter he was reading in peace.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
"What is this secret?" So sigheth he.
I was just in introspection last night and in prayer (silent), and oaths and pledges came to mind so I started contemplating all paths and pledges - my country, cub scouts, weeblos, schools, tae Kwon do, moose lodge initiation, sigma Tau gamma initiation, to shin do creed, apostolic creed.

Then if I recalled any detail on anymore then and sadly no. Do I live them all iow.

Crowley wrote an essay on oaths and obligations. Enter neophyte, Zelator (outer order only at this point).
So it leads me to wonder what karma I've racked up, including petitions to angels and demons.
Post automatically merged:

23 Honor all oaths pledges and initiations.

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
When the thread on secret societies recently got started, I remembered this thread and wondered what has come of it.

My "so sigheth he" was just a dumb wordplay. That's kinda my thing. Didn't mean anything with it towards you.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Lol it's alright. Vandheer was right, I can be an attention whore at times though.
Post automatically merged:

24. Thou shalt daily draw a random tarot card from the Major Arcana, and contemplate on successive days wherc the card appears once more.