• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Liber Theta: Tarot Symbolism & Divination

Share a PDF of a book.

AlwaysTired1994

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I rearranged the pages of the Major Arcana into the order of the Hebrew Alphabet, while also changing the page color to match the meditation color for each Trump *(The colors I used are from keepsilence.org incase anyone thinks I made a mistake choosing the colors). I also added Thoth tarot card images and added a document outline to the pdf.

I made this to aid my own personal study and thought I should share with anyone interested.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Midnite_Angel_

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I rearranged the pages of the Major Arcana into the order of the Hebrew Alphabet, while also changing the page color to match the meditation color for each Trump *(The colors I used are from keepsilence.org incase anyone thinks I made a mistake choosing the colors). I also added Thoth tarot card images and added a document outline to the pdf.

I made this to aid my own personal study and thought I should share with anyone interested.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
IMPRESSIVE work!! LOVE it!!

AlwaysTired1994

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
After Swapping the order of page numbers for IV. The Emperor & XVII. The Star, The Star became page 17 (which seemed like a sign to me), I encourage everyone to compare and contrast with the origional document for the best results with your study. Hopefully the colors aid your ability to memorize the material, and learn the Hebrew alphabet in order.