• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Likelihood of being attacked by a parasite or entity in blind evocation of old deities?

Reaction score
Awards
My Celtic Adventure was on my mind as well as Osiris and Amun-Ra today. I thought of doing a blind evocation, but especially with the only circle being from the LBRP prior to evocation, there is the issue of no clairvoyance or clairaudience, and not even rudimentary skill at use of scrying or pendulum.
Yet, there was or must have been someone in my predicament aeons ago and was successful, eventually becoming a Magus. There is also the chance of being attacked, or having mental health issues or possibly being harmed by a malicious entity.

So, evoking the Celtic God/desses, with no circle or triangle, just water cups and candles and incense, and a sincere call out to the universe awaiting their response by pendulum? Can have a water bowl of an non-white color, light blue.

But what is the likelihood of being attacked by a random spirit during an attempted blind evocation of the old gods?

Reaction score
Awards
My Celtic Adventure was on my mind as well as Osiris and Amun-Ra today. I thought of doing a blind evocation, but especially with the only circle being from the LBRP prior to evocation, there is the issue of no clairvoyance or clairaudience, and not even rudimentary skill at use of scrying or pendulum.
Yet, there was or must have been someone in my predicament aeons ago and was successful, eventually becoming a Magus. There is also the chance of being attacked, or having mental health issues or possibly being harmed by a malicious entity.

So, evoking the Celtic God/desses, with no circle or triangle, just water cups and candles and incense, and a sincere call out to the universe awaiting their response by pendulum? Can have a water bowl of an non-white color, light blue.

But what is the likelihood of being attacked by a random spirit during an attempted blind evocation of the old gods?
Disclaimer: This would not be something I would be doing today, tomorrow, or until after I complete two projects - seeing Christophers book through to the end, then 72 Angels of Magick from cover to cover.
Then I have several projects I would love to do, but this would be for me personally, a historical and personal spiritual experience.