• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Lodges and orders could be bad?

Everyone's got one.

jin2494

Neophyte
Reaction score
Recently i watch a video of Jeremiah Schwartz aka Universal Mastery saying that lodge and secret societys are a red flag in occultism cause they don't have the correct information, he said that people like Crowley who belongs to lodges and occult orders die poor and adicted to drugs so i don't thing any of us want to end like that, i was recently applied to enter on Masonry, the Master Mason i met is a good guy with me and is working hard for my initiation but suddenly he goes sick he was internaly in hospital they detect diabetes on him and i'm think very seriously about enter in Masonry know none of us one to end like this people, Universal Mastery says that secret lodges are full of misconceptions about what occult/magic/spirituality really is, also he says that they rituals are wrong so am very afraid to lose all what i gain from my occult practices, i start with Chaos Magick and things goes very good for me, i interested in Masonry cause i know they have exclusive information but know am a little bit scared so what you guys think about this?