• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Looking for a specific online school of magick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Constantine

Visitor
Reaction score
I'm not quite new here. I was inactive for so long that my account was actually purged and I had to recreate it after all this time. I was last here around 2013-2014 ish 😂

So this is decently old information I'm looking to re-acquire. I was doing this self taught course through some free online school of magick.

Its name started with Aq- and I can't for the life of me remember what it was. But it was a collaboration between known occult authors and I feel like one of them was named Christine.

The main page and cover of the books/PDFs were dark blue/purple/pink in color theme and it was literally just a face taking up the whole cover and the whole main page of the site.

Does anyone know the resource? Could you link it for me? I'd like to read through it all again.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Hello. Because it was so long ago you might be misremembering it.
Could it be quareia and the name of the lady Josephine?

Constantine

Visitor
Reaction score
Hello. Because it was so long ago you might be misremembering it.
Could it be quareia and the name of the lady Josephine?

I am indeed misremembering it. Thank you 🤣 I never would have found it searching Aq- and Christine.

Status
Not open for further replies.