• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Declined Request Looking for, "Consorting With Spirits"

This book cannot be found/shared.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bgshawn499

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hey everyone, I'm some-what new to the WF and have been looking for a particular book by Jason Miller, "Consorting With Spirits." I don't know why but the links I found here on this website aren't available to me. If anyone has a copy of the book would you please shoot it my way. Hopefully I'm not braking any rules, my first post got me put on probation, so I've been reluctant to say much. I guess I should read the rules a few times more, I really mean no harm and am glad to be here with you wonderful people. Thanks in advance everyone.
Love&Respect,
Shawn

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
The book is already shared here:

The link is working fine.

If a book is already shared and you're having issues downloading it, just post in the book shares thread. There is no need to request for a book that's already shared.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.