• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Looking for someone with a real answer, not just another ritual or book to try or for hire services.

Reaction score
Awards
I need drastic change in my life immediately.
Im done with BALG, because theres not any substance there anymore, just personal gnosis cults.

I want to either work with or worship eternity itself. The sources source.

I;d appreciate some direction or guidance to get started. I want the top dog of it all.

Solution
Not to be funny, but topdog occult wise on earth these days is still the abrahamic god. You cant become topdog next to it, but one can reach higher levels if one is prepared to humble ones self long enough.

Even after almost 50 years living this, i still have no clue as to how to introduce someone to the deeper meanings of it other then to use some antinomianism against ones self. And thays only the beginning. Seeking deeper meaning in the torah, bible and qoran from ones own point of view also helps see the road layout. (You actually can use the whole world as a map, but then you will get labeled crazy)

Some say a healthy dosis of entheogens can quicken this slow stream of opening up to consciousness. I tend to agree.

The...

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Not to be funny, but topdog occult wise on earth these days is still the abrahamic god. You cant become topdog next to it, but one can reach higher levels if one is prepared to humble ones self long enough.

Even after almost 50 years living this, i still have no clue as to how to introduce someone to the deeper meanings of it other then to use some antinomianism against ones self. And thays only the beginning. Seeking deeper meaning in the torah, bible and qoran from ones own point of view also helps see the road layout. (You actually can use the whole world as a map, but then you will get labeled crazy)

Some say a healthy dosis of entheogens can quicken this slow stream of opening up to consciousness. I tend to agree.

The universal beings i know adhere to the same God of gods/Source of sources, but never ever do i think of them as sweet harmless beings. So be aware of that as well.

Solution

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Ow and concerning balg: you might want to visualize a wall of light around it, as to put it in quarantaine, so your mind/beingness can move around it and doesnt get leeched upon. Safer for them, safer for you😘

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
Im done with BALG, because theres not any substance there anymore, just personal gnosis cults.

I;d appreciate some direction or guidance to get started. I want the top dog of it all.
Honestly, this is what a lot of us want. If you're asking how, hell if I know. When you figure it out, let the rest of us know. You'll be famous.

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, BALG and I are both thinking a break would not be a bad thing. I guess I need to take the mundane route as much as it may suck. Thanks :)

Reaction score
Awards
And as for my initial comments .. BALG has a lot of great people and magicians, and they've tried hard to help me. I am thinking of just quieting magic, but would like to address the thing on my back.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
When in need of immediate change it is sometimes handy to see the old way as enemy. So no BALG isnt nice or great or helpfull. You are the nicest, most helpful greatness there is on this planet regarding yourself.
So listen to yourself. See yourself in your surroundings(and not online), in people, in nature and reconnect with you yourself as centre of your universe.

If and when you notice yourself you are carrying something that doesnt fit you or isnt helping you, then you can work on removing it.

@Roma: why throw such words at someone with no explanation??? Such actions create turmoil and fear. If thats what you like i understand, but please go do that with mundanes or find a bigger player you can spar with. Preditory actions should be implemented later or used as protecting aid during the first steps. Not as wake up call when the need isnt there 😘

Irish Bard

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

There's a lot there! I'm no wise man nor professional do take my words accordingly..

I'm not sure that what you've stated is possible.. I don't think human consciousness could even begin to comprehend the whole on THAT level.

Sure you can have moments of connectedness but I think that's more about a glimpse of your place in the grand construct rather than ruling it.

I've found hypnogogic trance and automatic writing hugely beneficial in terms of self discovery, and that's a never ending journey.

If you're happy to share online could I ask how (even in general terms) you want life to change?

I think (again not a huge source of knowledge) that good magick work is about going in with specific intentions but being VERY OPEN to the universe's proposals and answers.

bingohandjob

Neophyte
Reaction score

Hello Fuego, Eternity is a concept is it not, the infinite it is not a sentient thing, it would be like saying I want to worship space or worship nothing. Any being that is deemed Eternal is of eternity and as close as one could get IMO, maybe father time is an example of such a being a personification of time, maybe pray to Eternalis (made up name for eternity) and personify it. The thing is your personification would become more a servitor than anything else methinks.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Could you explain? Parasite? Something else? Best method to get rid of it? LBRP?
As you may recall from Mouni Sadhu in his book The Tarot, there are 'larvae' that feed on human energies. They are very common and may be part of organized oppression processes.

You appear to have a large larva at the back of your heart, a small one on the front of your throat and a large one on the front of your pelvis.

Use a blue light sword or light from your heart.

Why do not occult practitioners start by cleaning up their person? Is it secret knowledge?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!