• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Looking to meet new female friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjmakemyday

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello to this forum. I am a long time metaphysical student who is an expert western astrologer, but also, a novice spellcaster and witch, who is interested in furthering my life goals through witchcraft and spell castings. I enjoy sex and sexual lusting and magic and want to meet new friends and uninhibited females of similar mind and abilities. I am a handsome, straight, single male and I despise stuck up, unfriendly females, which, in my area of the world, it seems those are the only witches that exist. But the biggest issue is not that they are stuck up, or even lesbians, but that their spells truly suck and are no good and or don't work ! So, hopefully, if you decide to reach out to me, you will have some talent ? I'm just tired of fake people ! Let it be written, let it be done. So mote it be !

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum. Good luck.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards

Lemongrass00