• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

LSD producing a "height and light" sensation

szamatlii

Neophyte
Reaction score
I don't know about you people, but on the rare occasion I do acid, I feel very tall. I don't mean that I perceive things to be lower than they were before I got high, however. What it kind of feels like is a thin beam of light coming from the ground and through my soles, all the way up my body, and extending through the top of my head. I don't feel especially warm or fuzzy because of it, and there's no visual component to this feeling I get from the acid, but I pretty much always notice the sensation.

Does anybody else know what I'm talking about? In what subtle, interesting ways does a mild/microdose of LSD or another psychedelic impact you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wizzard420

Neophyte
Reaction score
I feel the same way! Often i feel tall like a tree, like my legs are much longer and theres more of me that goes up up up, but sometimes I also feel very small like a gnome I like to think