• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Luc Sala - RITUAL: The Magical Perspective - Efficacy and the Search for Inner Meaning

Share a PDF of a book.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
31fvCcuR5ZL.jpg

An authentic analysis of the rituals in the world by well known Dutch author, Luc Sala. Stanley Krippner, Ph.D. Professor of Psychology and Integrative Inquiry, Saybrook University; co-author Demystifying Shamans and their World has this to say of the book: This is an incredible and provocative book, bringing together innovative views and profound connections, bridging worlds that seem far apart, but which Luc Sala unites under the umbrella of ritual. Not only has he demystified the term "ritual," but "shamanism" and "magic" as well, informing his readers how these ancient concepts have taken on new meaning in the 21st century world of quantum mechanics, neuroscience, and consciousness studies.

Buy:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
cover.jpg

A deep study of the magical aspects of ritual, both anthropological, social as well a psychological. Various models about how rituals works, how the mind deals with magic, how rituals help to overcome time and space limitations, can help in transformation. The importance of rituals as social, transformational, but also as magical acts. New theories about ritual efficacy, the nature of time, and how the mind deals with rituals. Endorsed by prof. Stan Krippner and Prof. Cees Hamelink. 820 pages, totally original vision on ritual.
(Description taken from the academic page of the book)

Buy:

(I don't know if you can buy this book as it doesn't show to me a "buy" option)

Download:

Prepare yourself for a lot of information, and I mean A LOT, specially when it comes to speaking about different fields and systems.I don't really know if this type of book is something that will interest people here, but despite it's size(in pages and in information) I found it an interesting reading at least.As always, take everything with a grain of salt.