• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Lucid Nightmare Experiences

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'm sure everyone well versed in Lucid Dreaming has at least had one Lucid Nightmare. It is never a good experience in my opinion but that is up for discussion. Does anybody want to share their experiences with this?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
why dont you start. topics that start with a question and no example, wont help the shy reply.
i dont do knightmares btw, i married my mare...

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
why dont you start. topics that start with a question and no example, wont help the shy reply.
i dont do knightmares btw, i married my mare...
Fair enough. My worst experience by far was when I used to Lucid dream for no reason other than I was bored. I had envisioned myself in a small wooden cabin with various plants and cottage type furniture. A very peaceful place. After a while of walking around this enclosed space I began to lose control of my subconscious due to uncontrolled thoughts and all of my worst fears practically came into play. The door to the cabin wouldn't budge, I kept seeing things out of the corners of my eyes, etc. It took a minute for me to wake myself up due to the uncontrolled activity of my thoughts. It didn't last too long luckily but it definitely scared the crap out of me.

Reaction score
Sounds to me more like you go reabsorbed into the dream that turned into a nightmare. In fact I never heard anyone mentioning a lucid nightmare at all.

I, personally, never had a lucid nightmare. When it was a nightmare it was either during a "normal" dream or while having a sleeping paralysis.

Accipeveldare

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Sounds to me more like you go reabsorbed into the dream that turned into a nightmare. In fact I never heard anyone mentioning a lucid nightmare at all.

I, personally, never had a lucid nightmare. When it was a nightmare it was either during a "normal" dream or while having a sleeping paralysis.
Maybe I did get reabsorbed. I had to write it down when I woke up because I wouldn't have remembered it long.