• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Discussion Lucifer and The Hidden Demons: A Practical Grimoire from The Order of Unveiled Faces

Talk about a book(s)

Drezuli

Apprentice
Reaction score
Did you lose weight with Beelzebub with the beauty ritual. I am seeking that also. I have beauty..but I seek physical beauty. Thank you.
No I didn't need to lose weight, I actually should gain more weight for muscle building, so I haven't used that pathworking.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Blast it all. Just when I get all my magickal mallards in a row and have said enough reading for this long nonce, you guys dangle this temptation my way. It sounds like exactly what I have been fumbling for of late

Drezuli

Apprentice
Reaction score
Blast it all. Just when I get all my magickal mallards in a row and have said enough reading for this long nonce, you guys dangle this temptation my way. It sounds like exactly what I have been fumbling for of late

You might enjoy the introduction chapters about Lucifer and pathworking.

I try to do two ritual pathworkings from it everyday. One at dawn, or in the afternoon, and one late at night.

I'm just more familiar now with the demons' specific imagery and I want to help them fulfill their destinies by influencing this world.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I started the book yesterday. Only about 3 chapters in. Interesting thus far, though I will withold final assessment till done

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
You may have heard that the Abramelin is most widely used as an​
instruction manual for contacting your Holy Guardian Angel. It is regarded as​
a religious text. Although it lists demons, it is not usually considered to be a​
demonic grimoire. This is a perfect case of a great secret being hidden in​
plain sight.​
I can only urge you to read the book (using the latest translation by​
George Dehn and Steven Guth) to see how subtly and wonderfully its true​
intent is concealed and then revealed. A basic reading, made without looking​
below the surface, suggests that you must spend eighteen months in devout​
prayer to God before you can call your Guardian Angel forth and then bind​
the demons to do your bidding. The truth is that the religious instructions are​
an allegory for magickal techniques. God is not present in this work, but​
Lucifer is, and all the Hidden Demons are revealed. ...​
The Book of Abramelin has been a guiding light in Western Occultism,​
but for reasons other than our own, and with its meaning overlooked by most​
readers. Aleister Crowley was so taken by the concept of the Holy Guardian​
Angel that he simplified the working of the Abramelin into his own Egyptian-​
laden version called Liber Samekh, which pushed together some of his​
favoured images with an old exorcism and other occult detritus, to create a​
ritual that became the cornerstone of his personal religion. Crowley,​
undoubtedly the most famous occultist of his time and ours, changed his​
mind about what the Guardian Angel was several times, sometimes believing​
it to be the higher self, and at other times sensing an entity beyond himself.​
Although these ideas were cluttered, vague and contradictory, they have been​
the keystone of occult practice for hundreds of thousands of working​
occultists. ...​
Lucifer and the Hidden Demons is our decoding of the indispensable​
magickal techniques and the most powerful and accessible demons that can​
be sourced from the book, while taking account of the mistakes made during​
its creation and translation, to create a complete system of magick. ....​
All of that for me comes off as incredibly ‘edgy’ and laughably arrogant.

As if everyone who has ever worked from the Abramelin read it at a surface level and was not bright enough to properly decode it’s deeper mysteries… not even the Masters.

LOL
Post automatically merged:

Just wanted to add that I’m referring to the Authors quote within Kj’s post and not Kj’s post itself.

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I started the book yesterday. Only about 3 chapters in. Interesting thus far, though I will withold final assessment till done
I finished the book the other day. As a read, it is anticlimactic and low key. The real test will come when one tries working it. I hope to begin trying its methods in about 10 days. Or rather, begin laying the groundwork.

I love a couple of the book's quotes. Words to the effect that people who try to change their life soon find they are in greater distress. (Initially, not necessarily in the long run.) Or if you take 100 people with HGA's, you will find 19 are liars and 81 seriously deluded. Hyperbole, yes. But also a goad to some self-examination.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
All of that for me comes off as incredibly ‘edgy’ and laughably arrogant.

As if everyone who has ever worked from the Abramelin read it at a surface level and was not bright enough to properly decode it’s deeper mysteries… not even the Masters.

LOL
Just wanted to add that I’m referring to the Authors quote within Kj’s post and not Kj’s post itself.
No offense taken. I've read Abramelin and honestly don't see how this book's method relates to that grimoire other than the names of demons. Then again, magic "works" best if one doesn't try too hard to figure it out. Avoid thinking about results. Just do the magic as though it worked and move on to the next thing.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
No offense taken. I've read Abramelin and honestly don't see how this book's method relates to that grimoire other than the names of demons. Then again, magic "works" best if one doesn't try too hard to figure it out. Avoid thinking about results. Just do the magic as though it worked and move on to the next thing.
For his day, Abramelin was a bit of a minimalist (no circles etc.) So I suppose there's a certain similar aesthetic at work. Though Abramelin does have one meeting & greeting the whole demon legion, whereas the book in question has one work on an ad hoc basis with whoever's talents are suitable.

I did my first working with the book four nights ago. By Friday there were favorable results to what had bid fair to be a knotty problem. The only definite result that ever came from any of my workings before was one that badly backfired. And I do mean slam-dancing, armor-piercing backfired. But that was on my own using rites my unwiser younger self should have spotted the holes in. Anyway, I can say there seems to be aught to Lucifer & the Hidden Demons.

In an earlier post, I claimed results. Those evaporated within 7 hours. Possibly I spoke too soon. Possible I am unversed in the practice prescribed. Perhaps the method does not fit me. Or, yeah, perhaps it's bunkum.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The demon Nilion just answered my petition 5 minutes ago. So, I had told him that when he answered my request, I would come to WizardForums to tel you all about him. Annd,The book works. It's my first time working with demons. The author has some different opinions that are not the same as my research on demons. I've been working with the book " Lucifer and the Hidden Demons for about 3 years now. My petition today was about noise from my neighbors next door. They were playing loud music and it was super loud and disturbing.

The demon Nilion from the book can quiet noisy neighbors and/or bring peace to your home, job, and anywhere/situation that you need peace. Well, 5 minutes ago the noisy, loud music playing neighbors sudden just turned off the music. So, thank you, Nilion. I've been working with Nilion on and off, and he always come through.
The Hidden Demons book uses path working. I like the path working. You get a set of images to imagine, and from there you call on the demon or demons that fit your issue. I've worked with about 12 different demons from the book. Even if you have trouble imagining the path workings, the process still works.
Although, I'm fairly new to magick practice, I've had a lot of success with this book, and no backlash of any kind. I just got tired of people doing stuff and then not a thing happens to them. The demons have helped me right some historical wrongs done to me, and its a good feeling. If you have any issues with noisy neighbors, call on Nilion from this book. Thanks again, Nilion, you are the real deal.