• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Lucifer-Personal experiences & general questions

Nocturnum

Neophyte
Reaction score
I understand, thanks it's helpful.
Post automatically merged:

It seems like you're relationship with your partner was abusive and toxic in many forms. I won't dig into that, but instead, I'll let you know some things about demons in general, as I responding to your comment.

I'm unsure if your boyfriend was this toxic and obsessive before demons entered his life and took their places, but it's worth mentioning that people who worship demons can become their slaves quickly, a living tool for their goals. These individuals are more vulnerable to demons' influence and will. Those around their 'tools' are also in danger precisely because of how well they can execute what the demons want them to.

Demons can be excessively obsessive, manipulative, ruthless, violent, abusive, very perverted, sadistic, and selfish. They function in a strict hierarchy. Torturing and humiliating even each other the same way as they do to humans is an "everyday" thing.
Your boyfriend shows many qualities that demons possess as well. I'm not saying that people like this can not exist without being in contact with demonic forces, but mark the fact that demons can use people to achieve their goals, and vulnerable, sensitive and easy-to-control people can turn into what they want them to be. The less they have to groom them, the better.

Therefore, a naturally violent, obsessive person who shares several traits that they have is an easily accessible 'channel' for them. They possibly used your boyfriend for their pleasures, and you were a part of it. He is a slave, after all, and you were a sextool and energy source for them.

Demons are low-vibrational beings. Emotions like depression, fear, the sense of pain, mourning, traumas, etc., are filled with low-vibrational energies. It is why it can attract demons (these people are often more vulnerable than the others), and the fact that you wanted them to interact with you sexually made it possible for them to get access to your energy and you. They didn't necessarily love you. They're just used to you.

It indicates that naturally, you would not be violent or hostile, but you may end up using your energy in a way you may regret.
This is not a game, and creating a curse is easier than most people could imagine. You have a lot of trauma and pressure piled up on you, and while your actions may be passive, energetically you may hit a boiling point. Learn to control it because it can consume you, not just others.

Ultimately, from what I've seen from you, it looks like most men and demons, in general, were using you while you allowed it to happen, and I think this is something you have to overcome by self-respect, self-love, protection, and a lot of healing. Demons won't feel pity towards you and most humans either. This is the harsh reality.

I'm in a very close and good relationship with demons, so when I say these, I want you to know I'm not protecting anyone here, not even demons. This is what I've learned. Take it as you will.
I do feel like demons have been in my life due to their association with people that are working with demons and practicing witchcraft.
I am a lot more cautious of anyone's intentions towards me, i'm more selective of who I trust, give my consent to or share my energy with.
I keep attracting or meeting people in my life that are a Satanist, or Occultist or a witch that claim they want to help me, to teach me about witchcraft but it's on on their terms and in a way that it only benefits them.
A good example of this is a couple that wanted me to be submissive to them astrally, i'm naturally submissive, but they wouldn't tell me anything about themselves or what their intentions were towards me spiritually, magically or astrally, they practice black magick and one of mentioned blood magick, so I don't know exactly what they were doing, but this happened awhile ago.
I wasn't sure if I could trust them, and they constantly made me feel worthless, not good and easy to discard, replace and they kept judging or shaming me for not always doing exactly what they wanted me to do, so it was just never good enough.
They judged me for saying about Lucifer & Lilith because they resonate with me.
I might make seperate posts about specific things.
People have a fake persona, I see straight through their BS, they lovebomb, coerce, pressure me, but I do stand up for myself and say no ,or cut people out of my life a lot more now, people think it's okay to use me for my body or my energy/sexual energy for whatever nefarious purpose they have due to practicing witchcraft.
I know not everyone is the same, so i'm not judging/shaming anyone for working with demons, practicing witchcraft, or being a Satanist, Occultist or Witch, unfortunately I just know from experience that not all everyone that practices witchcraft is a good person, some are abusers that have sinister, evil intentions.

Last edited:

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Post automatically merged:

I do feel like demons have been in my life due to their association with people that are working with demons and practicing witchcraft.
I am a lot more cautious of anyone's intentions towards me, i'm more selective of who I trust, give my consent to or share my energy with.
I keep attracting or meeting people in my life that are a Satanist, or Occultist or a witch that claim they want to help me, to teach me about witchcraft but it's on on their terms and in a way that it only benefits them.
A good example of this is a couple that wanted me to be submissive to them astrally, i'm naturally submissive, but they wouldn't tell me anything about themselves or what their intentions were towards me spiritually, magically or astrally, they practice black magick and one of mentioned blood magick, so I don't know exactly what they were doing, but this happened awhile ago.
I wasn't sure if I could trust them, and they constantly made me feel worthless, not good and easy to discard, replace and they kept judging or shaming me for not always doing exactly what they wanted me to do, so it was just never good enough.
They judged me for saying about Lucifer & Lilith because they resonate with me.
I might make seperate posts about specific things.
People have a fake persona, I see straight through their BS, they lovebomb, coerce, pressure me, but I do stand up for myself and say no ,or cut people out of my life a lot more now, people think it's okay to use me for my body or my energy/sexual energy for whatever nefarious purpose they have due to practicing witchcraft.
I know not everyone is the same, so i'm not judging/shaming anyone for working with demons, practicing witchcraft, or being a Satanist, Occultist or Witch, unfortunately I just know from experience that not all everyone that practices witchcraft is a good person, some are abusers that have sinister, evil intentions.
That's why, in cases like that. I stand alone. I Love my own company. Just me, and The Universe.