• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Lucifer visited me in a dream, left me with an impression

Konvent

Neophyte
Reaction score
Nearing my today's sleep's end my dream was interrupted. A big eye appeared in front of me with cool effects in background (like 0s and 1s' shower) and I knew this was Lucifer. He didn't tell me anything audibly but I feel like he communicated to my soul. I felt safe and content in his presence. At one point I even had one of my constant OCD intrusive thoughts insulting him but he just blinked in a slow way to let me know it's okay and he doesn't mind these intrusive thoughts. He didn't take any other form other than the eye.

I didn't know what to make of it and didn't overthink it either. But it left me with one impression.

That we are not derelict meatbags headed towards non-existence. That Lucifer and his likes are watching us and will safely lead us to an afterlife, where we'll be better off for having experienced this life. This healed me at a deeper level because I was always too existential in thought and always panicking about it because of apparent physical and temporary nature of our existence and impending death.

Has anyone experienced Lucifer in this way and form before? What do you think about my takeaway from it? Are we "safe"?
Even for my missed experiences, this impression made me think we'll be able to fulfill every desire we had in this world and couldn't accomplish in the next. Lucifer didn't feel like the "other" but very parental and in a way as if part of us in another realm to guide us based on our mutual agreement.

Please let us know if you had similar experiences with Lucifer and what you think of my UPG afterlife impression.