• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Fulfilled Request Luciferian Goetia: The Book of Howling by Michael Ford

This book has been found and shared.

Dayonisos

Apprentice
Reaction score

Luciferian Goetia: The Book of Howling by Michael Ford​

Product information​

Publisher‎Lulu.Com; null edition (March 26, 2007)
Language‎English
Paperback‎137 pages
ISBN-10‎1430315695
ISBN-13‎978-1430315698

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not really sure that the book you uploaded is the requested one. Yes, it's the first version that comes up on annas-archive but the title and the cover of the PDF are different when compared to the book in the amazon link (simply "Goetia" instead of "Luciferian Goetia"). At first I thought, "So what?", after all Michael W. Ford has re-published books before, e.g. his "Apotheosis" book ("With a Forward (!) by E.A. Kotting") which was issued both by Succubus Productions and BALG, but then I compared the page count: Your version has 77 pages, mine 122 plus the right cover and title (I got it from pdfcoffee.com), so it must be an expanded edition - which the author typically doesn't mention at all but anyway, here's mine:

dosintheshell

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I'm not really sure that the book you uploaded is the requested one. Yes, it's the first version that comes up on annas-archive but the title and the cover of the PDF are different when compared to the book in the amazon link (simply "Goetia" instead of "Luciferian Goetia"). At first I thought, "So what?", after all Michael W. Ford has re-published books before, e.g. his "Apotheosis" book ("With a Forward (!) by E.A. Kotting") which was issued both by Succubus Productions and BALG, but then I compared the page count: Your version has 77 pages, mine 122 plus the right cover and title (I got it from pdfcoffee.com), so it must be an expanded edition - which the author typically doesn't mention at all but anyway, here's mine:

Yep, my mistake.
Thanks for the extended version