• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Collection Luis Marques Asetian Collection

Share a single link to multiple books.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
This find is not my own achievement, the books were donated by a Forum member who wishes to remain anonymous.

Kemetic Order of Aset Ka:

Asetianism is the living culture of the Asetians, an ancient mystical tradition and initiatory system of magick. Its intricate pathways take the initiate through a journey of predatory spirituality, self-discovery and internal alchemy. Focused on enlightenment and the evolution of the soul through the infinite gateways of wisdom, this old tradition relies on the awareness of subtle forces, the mastery of magick and a profound understanding over the mysteries of life and death.
Wielding the arts of energy manipulation not only as a discipline and inner craft but a true way of life, the path of Asetian spirituality is also strongly introspective, established from a framework of psychology and magick originally developed by Aset in Ancient Egypt and developed throughout the centuries by the Aset Ka, in a never-ending pursuit of growth, balanced impermanence and elusive equilibrium.

Luis Marques - Asetian Bible (greatly expanded, now 450 pages)
Luis Marques - Book of Orion
Luis Marques - Violet Throne
Luis Marques - Words in Silence

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

8Lou1

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
hehehehe, tell anonymous thank you from my ever roaring soul. i hail as friend. ;)